Dom and Sub Chapter 11

When you finished riding him you say to him "Im hungry i want food" "Eat this cock baby" "No i want real food" you groan and put on your seatbelt and drive.
While you were driving sangwoo was holding on for dear life from how fast your going "Hey turn it down a bit im getting nauseous" "Shut up let me have fun" you slap his thigh his eyes widen "If i slapped your thigh what would you do?" "Crash." You say which left him speechless "Ok damn" he says and looks out the window "The sky's Beautiful just like you" he says, your heart fills up with warmth and slow down,he chuckles, "Hey sangwoo can i be a drag racer?" "Is it illegal?" "Yeah" "Okay you can be a drag racer" "Really!" "No drag race legally" he says sternly, you huff and look at him and huff harder he ignores you and you huff harder "Oh my god what?!" "C'mon let me be a racer!!!" "Only legally y/n!" "Ill let you do whatever! Just let me!" You whine "Anything~?" He mumbles "Not the basement" you remember "Well shit" he scoffs you laugh and put your weight in the petal "Chill, CHILL!" He yells "WE'RE GOING TO GET PULLED OVER" you press the stop petal and sangwoo almost hits his head on the window "Bitchhh" "What'd you call me?" You say looking at him "A bitch what are you going to do about it hmm~?" He says looking at you in your eyes, you slap him "Dont call me a bitch, bitch" you say and park behind a store, he scoffs and looks at you "You did not just slap me" he says glaring at you "what if i did?" You say jokingly, he then chokes you to the car seat "SANGWOO-GAH" you whimper "OW STOP IM SORRY PLEASE STOP ,IT HURTS" you cry "Shut up" he says and makes his hand choke you harder, you keep trying to let go if his grip while gasping for air, he then feels one of your tears into his hand "P-please stop sangwoo" you mumble you then feel his hand moving to your crotch "make me stop" he says playing with you, he then takes you to the backseat and takes off his pants and without you getting to get used to his dick he just thrusts in and out, while you moaning his name he asks "How many times did you roll your eyes at me?" "O-only once-" you stutter you then feel sangwoo spin you around and do it "Doggy Style" "I love the way your arch you back,while im destroying you with just one cock, now tell the truth how many times?" he says and spanks your butt "Only one time!" You cry out "Fine" He says and thrusts in..one time "Okay put your pants on" he says "Your kidding right?" You say wanting more, you can tell he was serious, you get up and sit on him "No, sit down" you say and lay your weight on him "Your getting kinky on me" he says, you smirk and tease his cock while grinding on him you can hear his groans and moans "Cmon sit on it" "Beg for it" " You really think im going to beg? Please might as well get off me" he says "Okay" you say and get off him "Wait....can you please ride me.." he mumbles "What?" You ask "Please ride me!"he begs "And~" you ask "make me cum...master" he says with his hand over his mouth "There we go thats more like it" you say and get on him kissing him while grinding on him "Please mommy~" he begs,you then insert yourself inside him, he moans, and you ride him.
Minutes later, you can feel his dick pulsing so you get off "Why'd you stop?!" He groans ( And the bad bitch that you are, say) "I want you to beg me for you to cum" he rolls his eyes and says "Whatever get off i wanna go home" "Fine" you say and get your sweatpants on and keep your bra on, crawl to the drivers seat and turn the car on "See i can even turn on the car" you say and chuckle he rolls his eyes and you say in your head "6".
While you were driving you got honks from a car to the left side of you (👈🏻 this side) you turn to the car and see two guys whistling and looking at your chest, you roll your eyes and keep driving, you come to a stoplight and the guys were still whistling at you, you then feel sangwoo's hand go over to your door and turn the window down, once it was fully down he looks at them and grabs one of your breasts kisses it and flips them off "Fuck you!" they yell he yells back " Yea i know i just fucked her" he says and rolls the window up "Put your fucking shirt on" he says and throws you your shirt "Okay, Mr.Daddy" you tease "Who just sAvEd you from those gangbangers Hm?" He says,you mock him and put your shirt on "You did not just mock me remember what happens when you mock me" "Whatever, we never got food" "Get Wendys or some shit i dont give a damn" "Bet" you say and drive, Minutes later you arrive at Wendy's and order your food and sangwoo's you parked in a alley so you both can eat "Hows your food?" You ask him he nods and keeps eating you nod and eat your food, minutes of silence he says "Im done" you nod and say "me too" he gets a bag from his door and put the trash in there "So that it doesnt stink" you mod and reverse the car "Why are you so quiet?" You ask "nothing" he says "I know what will make you happy" you say and drive to a deserted place with no building and cars not anything but road, you get your phone and put on the song "Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz" and when barely the beat of the song starts sangwoo yells "Y/n NO-" and you drift around the road and do donuts he then turns off the radio and grabs you leg and makes it step on the brake, you slap his hand off your leg and park behind an alley way again "Lets go to the backseat i wanna ride you" you say sangwoo nods and goes to the backseat and lays down you then get the bag from the store and take out a strap with a dildo you had all the lights turned off and you and him were in a alley way so he couldn't see anything "What are you grabbing?" He asked "Oh some lube" you say lying to him "Can you open your legs i don't have space for me to get on top of you" you say, he opens his legs leaving his hole open for you to insert your strap in him you grab the lube and rub it all over your strap "Ready?" "I don't feel you on top of m-" you insert yourself in him making him moan you then move your hips back and forth "Y/n! Ahhh~" he moans "you like that huh?" You say sexual, he nods you then rub his dick making him have more pleasure "Call me master~" you say "No-Ahh~" he says while you thrusting faster feeling him about to orgasm, you then back up and say "Beg for it" "P-please master fuck me" he mumbles "I don't like you mumbling" you say and spank him "FUCK ME MASTER!" He yells you insert yourself and thrust and thrust deeper when everytime he moans "Please let me cum master!" He begs "not yet" you say and thrust faster.
30 minutes later, he finally cum's leaving you and him breathless "One day im going to punish you" he says panting "Yea one day baby" you say and kiss him "Lets go home" you say and drive to sangwoo's house, you tease him "Who's your Master huh my submissive?" "Shut the fuck up" he groans and opens the door to the car furious and doesn't even open your's , "Ah- Rude" you say and open the car door and follow sangwoo inside the house, he opens his arm out for you to go inside "M'lady" he says and signals for you to go in "Thank you" you say and go inside feeling like royalty after dominating sangwoo and him calling you M'lady, you then hear the door close and lock and hear footsteps following you, you then feel sangwoo pinning your face and body to the wall with his weight "I told you your getting punished" he whispers in your ear giving you shivers "Heh" he says and lets go of you and goes to his room "Aren't you going to punish me?" You yell "I will after i take a shower" he yells back.
It's been a few days after you dominated sangwoo, you were eating dinner with him "you still haven't punished me״ you say to him "Yea and? Your that horny and dick loving?" He says And gets up gets a pill bottle and swallows it "you've been eating a lot of pills sangwoo are you trying to die?" " not yet" he says grabbing your chin making you look up to him and kisses you then walks away, you chase him "Please sangwoo just fuck me!" You beg him "No" you crawl infront of him and take of his underwear and start sucking his cock "its gotten bigger" you think you hear him groaning ( By the way it like this big now)

 It's been a few days after you dominated sangwoo, you were eating dinner with him "you still haven't punished me״ you say to him "Yea and? Your that horny and dick loving?" He says    And gets up gets a pill bottle and swallows it "you've been ea...

"Sucking my dick? Without permission? Your definitely getting punished now" he says and picks you up and pins you to a wall "You see princess those pills im taking are making my dick bigger" he says and teases you through your underwear,grinding on you "What do you want me to do for you baby?" He teases "Fuck me please" "Beg for it" he claims....
OKAY YALL IM SORRY IVE TAKEN SO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS ITS JUST IVE BEEN REALLY BEHIND ON HOMEWORK AND FAMILY MATTERS HAVE HAPPENED BUT YALL IM REALLY SORRY!well yea im very sorry!! Yes i know this isnt that kinky as i said but ill try to make the other chaoter kinky i promise!