The "Talk"

When you both got off the ferris wheel, you wait for him with your hand in your pockets thinking "Would he kill me too?" You see sangwoo staring at you while getting off the crate, you both make eye contact and you jump and look away, he approach's you and grabs you by the neck "Let's go" he says strictly "Yes sir" you whisper while looking down he keeps walking faster so you grab onto his arm thats grabbing your neck "Slow down...please" he rolled his eyes and carried you to the car, he puts you down and opens the door for you, you hesitate to go in, he scoffs and pushes you in, he runs to his door, goes in, and locks the doors "What? You think im going to kill you because i told you,you imitate my mother? You think im going to stab you?!" He fakes punching you and you jump and start crying "Please! Im sorry!" You cover yourself he scoffs and starts laughing "Y-You really think im going to stab the woman i love?! Wow" he see's you still covering yourself crying "your going in the basement." "NO SANGWOO PLEASE!" He ignores you while your punching him not making him flinch a bit "This is why you get killed and tortured you provoke people, your too weak" he says to you carelessly, you stop he making your heart shatter, "Thats what you think of me?" You say too him with tears in your eyes you make a move to the car door and keep trying to open it "LET ME OUT!" You scream, he sighs and punches you which makes you get knocked out.
When you wake up, you wake up in the basement like sangwoo promised you look around and only see yourself in your bra and underwear, "s-sangwoo? Please let me out im sorry its cold down here.." "Well,well,well looks who's awake, Oh! I made you something come here" you stand up and walk to him "Look stand right here im going to put something on you okay?" You nod, you feel him putting a rope around your neck "Have you ever been on an airplane?" "Airplane?" "Yes!" "No why?" You say curious "Well let me help you, 3.2.1...And take off!" "Huh?" He pulls the hanging rope next to him "ACK!-" while he pulls you feel yourself going higher and see him under you "Ha Fuck!" He says laughing while your trying to get the rope off you, You grab the rope ontop of you and try to rip it "Oi! No hands" he kicks your calf you let yourself fall from the pain "SANGWOO! STOP" you keep gasping trying to get air, he takes his dick out and starts jerking off " y/n for some reason, seeing you in pain turns me on, but i dont like seeing anybody hurt you just me, Ah- Ah-" he groans and cum's in your feet just a little bit of it landing on the floor "You ungrateful brat! I thought you wanted my kid's!" He see's you turning blue and your arms losing strength, he lets go and you drop to the floor gasping for air "You like seeing me in pain?! IF YOU DO THIS TO MY KIDS I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU SANGWOO!" You yell at him and start crying "You mean our kids" "MY kids sangwoo MINE" He rolls his eyes and walks to a hose and gets a bucket and fills it up, he brings it to you "Lets do something before i do something ill regret" he punches you and grabs your hair while pushing you down inside the water, you try letting go making your nails sting him "UGH you little shit! That hurt!" He lets you go and you gasp for air and lay down he stomps all the way to a table and grabs a belt and a knife "Get up." You open your eyes and see sangwoo hovering over you with the belt and knife your eyes widen and you crawl away "PLEASE SANGWOO NO! STOP" he follow's you and grabs your leg dragging you to where a metal bar was, makes you stand up and pushes his weight ontop if you and the metal bar he whispers in your ear "Hug that pole like your life depends on it and you get a reward" you nod he steps back and slaps you with the belt you gasp and arch your back he keeps whipping your back until you fall down and lay down on the cold floor "Okay but its going to hurt more" "What?" Mid word he whips your stomach you scream and cover your stomach "Dont make me tie you up y/n" you let your arms fall off your stomach while he keeps whipping you, he whips the top of your vagina which makes you moan instead of gasp "You kinky bitch no wonder your step dad abused you" your heart shatters more, he later on stops and picks you up and makes you sit down on top of his lap but his dick touching your thigh, he picks you up and makes you sit in his dick "Ride it" you get up and sit on him he grabs your torso and makes your arms go up, he accidentally cuts your stomach with the knife he had , his cock thrusting in and blood comes out, he later cum's inside you he grabs your hair and makes you suck his dick "This is what i did to my mother before i killed her and took her eyes out and her guts out" he says, you take your mouth out and run to a corner "Oh look the exact corner i killed her in" "Sangwoo! Please no! Weren't you going to marry me and have OUR kids?!" He finally approaches you and slams his hand on the wall behind you, "Dammit y/n why do you have to make everything so hard!" you both make eye contact and you see him crying along with you then he kicked your vagina with his knee stroking pain there he then punches your stomach where your wound was he kept punching your body till you fell and passed out last thing you hear is "Im sorry..."

😃 Hope i broke yalls hearts! Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍁🍽