Thanksgiving Chapter 9

When you finally wake up from the chaos that happened you see sangwoo hovering over you "Hey honey" you jump and cover yourself "Still think im going to hurt you? It Thanksgiving so Don't worry i left my anger on someone else" he says walking over to a wall and leaning on it "Get up and clean the house slut" he says staring at you,you nod and get up covering your breasts, he keeps staring you down and walks over to you and pushes you up the stairs "Before you clean come here" he says, you do as told "Are you still traumatized?" He grabs your hips and you shiver from how cold his hands are "Answer me" he whispers, you immediately say "Yea i am" he nods and looks down, After a few minutes he gets up and goes to the kitchen, You curious you follow him and see he grabs a knife and a broom, you hide behind the door and close your mouth, you couldn't hear him so you peeked over and saw him face to face he kept making you go to the wall behind you until he got you trapped "This is the end" he whispers you stare at him, You mouth "please no" "What are you crying about now?" He says while using the knife to carve his name in the broom "Now go put some clothes on and wash up your full of blood and look disgusting i don't like disgusting animals at my table while im eating my dinner" he says and points to the door with the broom, you make a run for it and he just stays there carving his name.
A Few Hours Later... A little after he told you to shower you finally smelt clean and felt clean you had to wear one of his shirt's which made a dress for you and you had to wear one of his shirts because he ripped most of your shirt's, he let you wear headphones while cleaning and while you were dancing to the Blasting music in your ears you couldn't hear sangwoo creep behind you, he grabs your hips and flips you around to dance "He's good at dancing" you say in your head, you giggle making him smile you take of your headphones and throw them to the nearest table and kiss sangwoo, him pushing you to the wall not breaking the kiss which slowly turns into a make out which slowly turns into him carrying you to the kitchen table, While at the kitchen table he lays you down he taking his sweatpants off and him taking off your underwear, When he took off your underwear he started to eat you out without your permission And without you getting comfortable so you were just laying down and arching your back moaning his name and grabbing his hair "Baby girl, Keep those moans down a little bit the kitchen isn't sound proof like the other rooms" he says smirking and keep eating you out but more faster, you try to cover your mouth but you can't get over sangwoo eating you out like a monster, you later feel something go inside you, you look down and see sangwoo fingering you and eating you still "S-sangwoo that's not fair-" you said closing your eyes feeling the pleasure, you then feel sangwoo not inside you anymore but at the fridge "Look what i found" he says smirking he pull's out a cucumber and smiles at you, you close your legs signalling him no, but he walks over to you anyways and makes you open you legs by slapping the back of your thigh "I'm going to destroy your pussy and you'll see who your master is" he says whispering in your ear and slightly choking you, you shiver from how hot his breath is, he gets the cucumber and puts it in your mouth so that you don't moan almost like a ball gag he goes to the fridge again and gets another cucumber "This one is going inside you try not to bite the other one okay?" He says, you nod "good girl~" he says he goes to the entering of your legs and rubs the cucumber around your Clit you take out the cucumber from your mouth "Ah~ Sangwoo thats cold" you whimper he spits on it and puts it inside you,you scream and moan at the same time "I-it hurts!" You cry You tell him but Sangwoo ignores you and thrusts the cucumber in and out of you " I told you to keep the cucumber in your mouth and plus Its going to hurt more because your going to be double penetrated" he says and put his dick inside you which actually makes you scream he thrusts in you and thrusts inside you and thrusts the cucumber too, He later finds out that his dick can now slide the cucumber in his thrusting position which makes him go faster and puts the other cucumber in your mouth "Shut up" he says, you accidentally bite the cucumber which makes it break in half "Okay now you've done it" he says and flips you over both of the objects inside you which gives you a sharp pain but later calms down he get one of the Cucumber sides you bit and puts it inside your ass as a butt plug "You didn't listen to me so now this has turned to a triple penetration, how do you like that slut" he says through his groans and plays with your clit with his left hand and keeps his right hand thrusting half of the cucumber in your ass "Master please let me cum" you beg "Not yet" "Please!~" you whimper, he thrusts inside you with the "Dildo" which makes you come "Oh well you look at that you came without permission "I-I didn't mean to im sorry please it was on accident" he walks over to the other side of the table and decides over a turkey leg or a corn, he then gets the corn and he walks over to you and grabs your chin "This isn't going to break" he says and puts it inside your mouth, he then takes out the cucumber and the half of it and throws it to the trash, he then flips you around and thrusts in and out "you've gotten tighter" he says through his groans "Look at your body all helpless all over this cock, you love this cock don't you, yea you do~" he says.
When you were both done having your fun he lays down beside you "I love you y/n, im sorry for what i did and do to you, i really want to start a family with you and marry you" he says rubbing your cheek "Sangwoo, I love you too very much i will always forgive you and i accept having a family with you" you say making his eyes widen before letting him say anything you kiss him "I Love you y/n"....
I hope i fixed yalls hearts and im planning to publish 2 chapters a week! I hope! Happy Late Thanksgiving! This was supposed to come out on thanksgiving but i was in vacation! Ik the chapter in Killing Stalkin was christmas but since it was thanksgiving! I gave it a lil change