Like Father,Like Son-Chapter 26 {FINAL CHAPTER}

Sangwoo woke up in his bed with the children at his stomach "Y/n?" He felt around for you but felt no sign of his now dead wife, he moved the kids away from him and got up rubbing his eyes he then looked around for you then he eyed the door and saw a lifeless body now lighter than its usual soft (skin color) skin.

"Hey y/n what are you doing here?" Sangwoo asked the girl, she didn't answer and he clearly got frustrated "Fine don't answer me" he huffed and pulled you to the basement "Hmm? You mostly cry out when i bring you in here" he scoffed and walked beside your stomach kicking it "Im going to leave you hear to rot" he said pushing your body to the corner you always hid in and made your arms hug your legs "There you're beautiful as always" he said caressing your cold cheek he then got up and went back upstairs feeding the children each their baby food slowly getting less or more patient by the days.

Its Been 9 Years Since You've Passed...

And sangwoo still is killing men and women and when killing them he put them infront of you and cuts their chin, breaks their legs, breaks their ankles. Just trying to imitate you.

"Hey dad this is my friend bum!" Comes in ( Boys name) through the door with a boy behind him very tiny and skinny and very pale with soft black hair parted in the middle "Hey son-" The father looked up and saw the two boys holding eachother by the hand, sangwoo saw their movement but kept an eye on the pale child "So can he dad?" Asked (Son's name) "Oh yea yeah of course" he coughed the boys giggled and went to the basement "Hmm? That's not the way to his room?" Sangwoo asked himself.

He then got up and followed the giggles of the two boys he then heard a loud gasp "Shit" sangwoo mumbled and ran to the basement which by surprise the skinny boy screamed while (Son's name) was on top of him shushing his mouth infront of the female corpse at the corner "What do you think your doing?" Sangwoo asked his boy "I asked you if we could come down here and you said yeah?" "Oh did i now?" Sangwoo crossed his arms "Yea you did" (Son's name) made the glare sangwoo used to do, sangwoo glared back at him while Bum was struggling through (Sons name) arms "Alright fine but just don't go to that corner" sangwoo pointed at the dead body.

Sangwoo went upstairs hearing down the basement the black haired boys whimpers and (sons name) grunts, sangwoo layed down on his bed and thought about you, all the memories, how slow the years passed without you he chuckled when he remembered how you made a food called 'Menudo' "I wonder where that magazine is at" he said to himself "Dad! I'm back!" Yelled (Girls name) leaving her shoes at the door and going to her room knowing her younger brother had brought another person to the basement "Dad what are we going to eat!" Yelled (Girls name) "I dont know ill see later" he shouted back he could hear her groan from the other room.

Hours passed and sangwoo still couldn't find that magazine he looked everywhere but no sign, "Father! Can we go to moms house tonight?" Asked both of the children in monotone "Uh yeah sure" said sangwoo still rummaging around "Ooh whats this?" Asked (Girls name) going to a chair in the corner and found a paper book, she grabbed it and sat on the chair "What is what?" Sangwoo huffed and looked at his daughter seeing the magazine he was searching for "Gimme that" sangwoo took the magazine from the girl which she scoffed at his sudden movement "What the hell!" She yelled "Dont yell at me" sangwoo yelled back looking for the page for the meal he once ate "Hey both of you look for these ingredients listed here" he pointed at while the kids both shot up and ran to the page while sangwoo looked for the pot.

"Dad none of the ingredients are here" informed (Sons name) sangwoo groaned "You mother probably has the ingredients c'mon bring the magazine and the pot we're going to her house" sangwoo said and got the keys to his car they both cheered and followed their father to his car.

(Girls name) opened the door to the front seat and immediately got stopped by a hand on her head "Ah Ah Ah no in the back with your brother" sangwoo said while he moved her head to the back of the car "Why can't we never sit infront" huffed (Girls name) sangwoo stayed silent and just pushed her to the back seat and slammed the door closed, he then went to his seat and drove to your home.

Sangwoo parked outside your house and got out after both of the kids got out and went to open your door "Mom we're back!" Yelled the kids opening the door as they went to leave everything in your kitchen, sangwoo when he could he bought you groceries and brought them to your house.

Sangwooo entered the house and saw the children already infront of your portrait, kneeling he smiled and joined them, "Okay lets eat" he said and got up to go to the kitchen the kids jumped and followed him, they opened the pantry and you had all the ingredients for the meal.

Sangwoo finished making it and called the kids downstairs to eat, sangwoo served three plates with ice on the table, he waited until (girl name) and (Boy name) came to the table "Finally" he said and started eating "Dude this is good" complimented (boys name) "I know right your mom used to make me this when we were younger" "You never told us how you and mom met" said (Girls name) with the spoon in her mouth "In short words i met her at a grocery store we fought for some soups and asked her to come and study then i kidnapped her and had kids with her" he pointed to his spoon to both of them while saying the last part he then heard the radio turn on from the top of your fridge (PLAY KILLING ME SOFTLY AT THIS PART). the song that played was none other than the one he heard you sing when you were making the meal for him, his eyes widened then headd his son say "Ohh thats how me and bum are going to be" smirked (Boys name) and (girls name) just rolled her eyes and said "Im going to find mine by either kidnapping him and he kidnaps me" she said in slight confidence " Uh uh you kidnap him i didnt just fuck your mom to just come out with a kid that wants to get kidnapped" sangwoo shook his head "Dad too much information!" Yelled both of the kids, they all laughed and finished their food.

Current Reality:
Sangwoo smiled at the moon while laying in the grass you once died in "Good memories i wonder how they are doing now " he chuckled "Well my sweet y/n i'm coming, after 26 years, if i counted correctly both of our children are 26 and i'm 48 Im pretty old since i last saw you, i wonder what (Boys name) and (Girls name) are doing" he smiled at the sky and lined the gun by his head, he looked beside him and saw you there laying beside him, smiling, waiting for her husband to follow her to the afterlife ......

He then pulled the trigger.

Finally releasing all of his sins and regrets from life and seeing his family once again... in another life.

{The End}

HAD TO UPDATE IT AGAIN TO MAKE IT MORE SADDER AHAHHA
Well guys its been fun writing this story since October of 2020 its is now June of 2021, Thank you all for being here with me keeping up with my laziness and this wonderful but confusing story im probably going to write a last chaoter of how (Girls name) and ( Boys name) are doing im sorry i just cant stop adding brackets after everything i write lol but yea this is the end of the story :) Goodbye for now! <3 -
Author-Chan