At His House Chapter 2

You arrive at your house seeing the Old man on the couch drinking, you set the bags on the table and go to your room and call sangwoo "Hello?" "Hey sangwoo its y/n you gave me your phone number at the grocery store" " yea I remember you hey mind coming to my house?....to study" " yea of course ill be right there! Bye" "bye" you put on your shoes and run out the door forgetting your phone from how excited you were to finally be in you're crushes house. You already know where sangwoo lives since you were obsessed with him as a youngster.

You arrive at Sangwoo's house, you knock, and a couple minutes go by but he suddenly opens the door " Heyyy" you say waving at him, He smiles and lets you in, you keep talking " Are you ready? What lesson are you on? What are your grades? how old are you?" He said "we can do that later do you wanna play Pool? Its inside My Basement~" without thinking you say " Yea!" Not really processing the sentence.

He leads you to the underground room and you keep hearing muffling and grudges you didnt think any of it any how " Here we are, I'll be right back I have to go call my brother" "Okay" you say sadly you think "I thought we were going to play together" then you hear muffling again coming from the left side of the basement, you're curiosity took over the place and you go investigate and see a woman tied up duct tape on her mouth , you take the duct tape off " Oh my gosh what happened?!" " PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME YOU HAVE TO RUN HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!" "What?" someone comes back with a deeper voice skin chili g to the ears" Oh i see you found her" " Sangwoo?" " The Sangwoo you know isnt here anymore,How stupid are you to think I have a Brother?! Please!" Sangwoo knocks you down and laughs maniacally " Sangwoo? What is happening who is she?!" He stares at you with a frown "You little shit you ruin the fun." He knocks you out by punching you.

Hours later you wake up and see the woman you saw earlier dead "Good morning" he keeps staring at you, and you notice that your nude "Stop staring your pervert" you spit and try to run "Oo~ a little game so soon" he chases you and pins you to the closest wall " Actually To Be honest you have really small tits hers were bigger" he smirks you moan to get him off of you, as soon as you did that He starts blushing and lets you go "You might've known my sensitive side but im afraid you wont be able to walk anymore because of your decisions " he turns around and see's your not there "FUCK!" He runs upstairs and see's you trying to open the door " Ha. Ha. Ha. i locked it for a reason dumbass" he sarcastically laughed " Sangwoo Let Me Go! NOW!" " Oh a Demanding one, Yea about that i dont want to see you on your feet " He comes to you and grabs your wrist you hold back " Stop sangwoo!" "Shut up, you wanted to come study let go study" He pushes you and you fall "C'mon time for punishment~".

He aggressively pushes you inside the basement again and he throws you to the ground he grabs a metal pole from his right hand side and steps on your foot "Now this,This is going to be so much fun" he hits you with the pole on your ankle, you scream in pain as he enjoys himself and he keeps hitting you until you start crying "Stop sangwoo please! You're hurting me" "Well no shit" you start crying even more " Ugh i dont like hearing you whimper let me cover that mouth of yours"he gets a cloth and shoves it in your mouth "either that or do you want a heart" he smirks and starts hitting your right Ankle.

At last you pass out from all the pain and mourning.

You wake up the next morning covered in bandages and you feel a warmth behind you,
you look behind you and see its sangwoo you tried to move your leg but it just struck pain so you just backed your butt just a little farther back where his buldge is and start rubbing trying to Get free youself because from most of your clients they would move when they're asleep, you stopped because he was doing nothing so you just backed down and looked at the ceiling then you start feeling something pokey getting longer and longer until it hits the start of your back side opening, you got flustered at the feeling" Damn tried so hard, do you want it?" You stare at him and start blushing " im not going to ask" You didnt know while he was "asleep" he took out his boxers he was shirtless anyways and you were Nude so you already knew what was going to happen but just not when, then you just feel something and then " HEY WHAT THE FUCK!!" You yell, you feel that sangwoo was already inside you he kept thrusting without permission, the thrusting got harder and harder and you kept moaning louder and louder "You could have asked for permission, can we do this somewhere else it cold down here" you say panting "Yea sure, and its a basement what do you expect a heater?" he joked and carried you to his bedroom " are you sure about this i will break you" you nod finally giving him the permission to fuck you and not rape you.

Little do you know ,you didn't get any sleep .

The next morning you woke up shaking and couldnt even walk because of course of your ankles and because of Sangwoo.

You yell out "Sangwoo" in a raspy voice from all the moaning, your vocal cords hurt like a bitch, he comes in " Yes?" "I need the bathroom" he nods and trys to help you walk but you couldnt really walk because of your shaking "Ugh" sangwoo groans so he just throws you to the wall where the bathroom is "Ow" you sigh he just stares at you in the bathroom "privacy?" He rolled his eyes and turned his back to you just staring at the mirror to look at you

" Sangwoo what month is it?" "Its December why?" You whisper "Im on my period" "What the fuck is that" sangwoo growls " Its something womenn go through each month, can you go get me tampons or pads?" You ask, he nods "I'll be back dont cross the line okay?" "Line what line?" " the one i put through the Door and Staircase" he smiles "Right... hey can you bring me a change of clothes i dont like being naked" sangwoo rolled his eyes again " you need a shower you smell like rat" sangwoo says, you say under your breath " Blah blah smell like a rat blah" he stops midway and comes back to the bathroom he grabs your chin hard " Do that again and you wont wake up tomorrow" "O-okay" you say not being able to breath properly " Okay what?" "Okay san-ngwoo" " No your supposed to say master~" Okay master! just let me go!" Sangwoo drops you " GENTLY ATLEAST!" He glares at you "Im sorry master" he smiles and says "Ill be back im going to go get you some clothes and Those thingys DONT CROSS THE LINE."

Authors Note: Chapter 2 Chapter 3 coming tomorrow or tonight i made some changes to these old chapters for the new readers!
Art Credits: if im correct from the original manhwa and creator!

 Authors Note: Chapter 2 Chapter 3 coming tomorrow or tonight i made some changes to these old chapters for the new readers! Art Credits: if im correct from the original manhwa and creator!

Or 'Icons No Jutsu' THIS WAS MADE LIKE A YEAR AGO AND INCANT FIND THE LICTURE ANYMORE OMAY