❦Epilogue❦

"Sangwoo?"
'Y/n?'
His heart beating rapidly hearing his wife's voice again
"What are you doing here?"
"To see you"
"You goof ball I'm right infront of you"

'Yep that's her' he thought as he felt a warm hand on his cheek
"You're still as beautiful as ever" he said slowly fading his eyes from her face to her chest

"What? Weren't they small the first time you saw them?" She joked "Y'know i was just playing with you I've always loved your boobs" he said moving his head slowly to her chest "Their still bouncy" he whispered as he fluttered his eyes too see her now flustered face "Geez, first time i see you and you just bounce on my tits wow what a nice greeting" she scoffed holding in her laughter, he then tackled her to the cloud floor under both of them "What now?" "We just wait" "For?" "One of our kids to die" you said into his chest which he could understand "Believe it or not time passes by here pretty quickly" the female assured him "Ah okay the good thing is that im not in hell but instead here with you" he whispered softly "You want to see them?" She asked looking up at him, he shrugged and she laughed.

Then suddenly the scenery changed to his house "I was wondering where did you find that gun" asked y/n as she observed at the scenery as her husband did, he then stopped in his observations as he looked infront of his yard a lump of dirt "(Daughters name) saw your body first, she cried her eyes out" she spoke while interlining one of her arms around his "I didn't think they would visit the day after" was the only thing he could say "Why did you keep
my body in the basement? Why didn't you burn it?" She asked "I missed you" he said while pressing his lips to her "I'm sorry i beat you up before you died, I didn't know you would have a heart disease" he spoke after releasing another kiss "It's okay, I didn't hate you for it" she gave him a reassuring smile
"Thank you" he smiled A tear falling from his eye "Hey why are you crying?" She panicked "Its nothing its just my mother told me that i would never find love and actually die unloved but instead die a painful alone way" he sobbed into her soft chest "Oh, sangwoo dont worry she isnt here now theres no need for you to bring all those awful memories here" y/n said

"What was your family like?" She asked "Meh nothing important" he said into her chest "I mean that doesn't answer the question" she laughed to herself "Well they were mostly abusive my mother took care of me but as i grew up she changed through the years" "Then?" "Then i killed them both while in college then you came along" "How was i like i never really thought about how i acted towards you" "you were stubborn, annoying, and sometimes actually listened to me" he knew he led you to making a quiet gasp "Why did you listen to me?" He asked he now wanting to ask questions "Because I've always learned if anything happens always let them do anything to you but then i started falling in love with you making me not even think about that one saying they always taught us" he hummed at her too honest response sending vibrations into her body.

"Can i fuck you?" He asked looking up at her his mouth still in her chest making soft vibrations into her "Geez, just out of a sudden you're all crying and now you want to have sex with me, i mean how could i say no?" She smirked, Sangwoo didn't want to waste any time wanting to fuck his wife finally not feeling her tight warm walls around him.

"Fuck~" he moaned out as he slid inside her while she struggled her moans from not feeling him in a while "s-sangwoo did you get bigger" "Hm i guess it did" he smirked at her under him squirming trying to get used to him "I've always loved you're whimpers and cries" "Oh hush" she moaned he then thrusted into her making the female moan but sound like a scream making sangwoo groan at how y/n was tightening so much along his cock, he then thrusted again 'for good measure' which y/n took as a tease "Stop that just go faster" she declared "I thought you were just getting started" he looked at her "Oh God"she scoffed as she swallowed his length inside her.

Before she even actually got used to it sangwoo thrusted inside her at a fast pacing her moans matching each thrust his groans softly coming out to his liking "Sangwoo fuck~" y/n moaned "Shut up" he ordered, she then closed her mouth biting in her cheek trying not to moan.

This went on for a few minutes then the man who was fucking her caught on to what she was doing, he smirked and slapped her cheek a moan finally coming out from her mouth
"You think I didn't notice you were holding them in" he asked
she just kept trying to hold her moans from blurting out he sighed and pulled out and turned the female around now her back to him "Lets see if this fixes your so called teasing" he whispered to her ear in a deep but understandable voice that sent shivers down her spine she getting chills.

He then thrusted in all his length making her breath a verbal moan she cussing softly as he thrusted inside her, once he thrusted again she felt him hit a new spot making her tense up but still feel relaxed "Right there please" she asked "As you wish" he declared as he thrusted following his old pace but much deeper the female under him leaving out lewd noises.

He felt like a lost piece of a puzzle, in which this case her body was the puzzle and no other man could fill in the aching hole "You're so good inside me sangwoo" she moaned out "Yeah?" He asked, her nodding her head "I'm going to-" "No wait ill be done in a few" he groaned.

A few minutes pass by and she finally felt the pelvis inside her pulse "you ready?" "Yes" she moaned "okay now" he simply added as they both ejaculated on and in eachother.
Both of the humans tired after finishing their fun layed next to eachother "I missed you" she softly said "I missed you" he answered as they both just kissed and closed their eyes.

Awaiting for the years to pass by.

Her puzzle being finally finished.

~𝙀𝙉𝘿~