After Care-Chapter 14

You passed out on the cold floor while sangwoo was just standing there looking at you, lying there cold not moving at all, "What have i done?" He asked himself grabbing his hair hyperventilating, he crawled over to you and checked your heart beat "She still alive" he said calmly, he then stared at marcus body "What a fat ass" he said and started dragging Marcus body out the door and started to dig a hole so he could lay marcus in the hole as You instructed, Minutes Later, he's done burying marcus body he goes back inside and see's you sitting down "Y/n!" He yelled in relief "Sangwoo!" You both hugged each other "What happened?" You ask "Dont worry about it i'll tell you when we get home come on lets go" you nod and get up wobbly But there was sangwoo to support you he put a blanket over your naked body and took you to the car he noticed your feet covered in snow so he gave you some blankets he had in the backseat "Lay down in the backseat" "Are we really having sex" you say tired "Not tonight" he said and rushed you to the back seat he softly rubbed your bottom lip and kept staring at them, you then go in for a kiss but he deny's and runs to the driver's seat, you felt sad but knew he was just trying to keep your warm "Is it warm back there" he asked "Yea" you mumbled " y/n please dont mumble you know what that does to me" "right" you say properly, he speeds up hearing your shaky breath and turns the heater to 81 "Sangwoo im fine" "No you're not" "I-" "Hush" he shushes you while you were trying to talk you accept defeat and start looking at the stars and moon outside the window, in the corner of his eye he sees you calmly staring outside the window he sighs in relief and parks outside his house "You up?" He asked "Yea" you say you try to open your door "Dont open your naked and you'll get cold" he says and runs to you "Sangwoo your naked too" you say touching his whole body, he stops you from touching him and looks down, he then carries you and runs too the gate then the door "get inside" "sangwoo here" you gave him the blanket that was covering you he shaked his head and went to turn off the car, He then comes back running he then closes the door fast "Hey why are you denying everything ask you!" You yell at him in anger, he growls and just ignores you making you not see his eyes "Sangwoo!" You yell and push him he then pushes you back into a wall harder than your push you squeal in fear and pain "I'M TRYING TO CONTROL MYSELF OKAY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He yelled to you in your face gripping your shoulders tightly, he left you speechless he then realized what he's done and lets you go in shame and walks away from you going to his room, you felt bad for pushing him so you followed him and layed beside him "I'm sorr-" "Shut up and go to sleep" he demands and turns his back to you leaving half of your body on the cold floor instead of the blanket "Yes sir" you say trying to cuddle him from behind "Sleep" he says again with a deeper voice you then take your hands off him and turn your back to him as-well, falling asleep with both of y'all's backs turned to eachother.

A little while later, you woke up still on the floor and sangwoo's back to you, you frowned but got an idea you got up on four legs and crawled over where sangwoos boxers were pointed so you took them off and started sucking his dick wanting him to wake up to fuck you, minutes later you start massaging the tip and you can hear tiny moans from him still "sleeping" you then play around with his tip with your finger he then came, you look at his face all flushed you then turn him around softly and then take off your underwear and get ontop of him and slowly go inside him you moan slightly and start riding him you can feel him hard rock inside you knowing he's awake "I know your awake" you say still riding him "I know i just dont want to look at you" "Harsh" you say and start leaving hickeys around his neck and chest, he then slowly opens his eyes to you sucking his neck "You didnt turn on the lights?" He asked "No i want it dark" you say still sucking his nipples and neck "Stop the kid is going to die" he said "No its not" you say "It i-" you then kiss him mid sentence "Why wont you look at me?" You asked him "Because im mad at you" he said into your eyes serious "Mm" you say and start clenching your hole to his cock he moaned "I'm going to cum" he says "cum inside me master" you whisper in his ear he then grabs your chin and makes you kiss him him thrusting in you deeply to make his liquid comfy inside you, you both start moaning inside eachothers mouth,he finally then cums inside you "Oops I might've gotten carried away" you said with his cum around your body "you think?" He says and starts getting ontop of you " my turn" he says with his hot breath against your neck he then slides himself inside you, he groans while you tighten your home up to his dick he then leans toward your face and starts making eye contact with you "i like seeing you whimper" he says panting While you scratch his back from how deep he's going he then starts going faster making you moan deeply pleasurably "You ready" he asked "Mhm" you whimper out "cant hear you " he teases you "Yes! Just please let me cum" you beg he then cums inside you while thrusting in you "That was fun" he said " im hungry" you say "Of course you are" he rolls his eyes laying next to you you then see his dick rise up "Are you thinking nued thoughts?" You say "Mhm about you in a maid outfit and me fucking the shit out of you making you beg for me to come inside you" he says "woah what a thought" you say he smiles and starts cuddling you falling back to sleep with his body keeping you warm instead of his cold back....
I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED SINCE LAST MONTH IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ANYWAYS THIS IS TOL SHORT FOR MY APOLOGY TO YALL BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE IS YOU IN A 9 MONTHS IN PREGNANCY AND SANGWOO HELPS YOU DELIVER THE BABY WHAT DO YALL THINK ITS GOING TO BE?!