Deliever-Chapter 15

9 months later....

You and sangwoo were living a normal life for the past few months not much fights, problems, basement, you were finally 18 doesn't mean you're a minor now. You're belly has gotten bigger not letting sangwoo lay down on you like he usually did, "What a pain is that belly of yours" "Hey! Your child is in here" you chuckle you then get a sharp pain from under your stomach "Ugh not again" "Your weird food cravings again?" He groaned "Yep" you say "Lets go" he gets up and carries you helping you get up from bed "Thanks" you say he nods "Bathroom or Table?" He asks "Table" you lead "Tuna again?" "You guessed it right" you applauded him he scoffs and starts opening the can, a minute passes and he turns to you sliding you the plate of tuna "Thanks" you say he nods and watches you eat you then smile "why are you staring at me?" "Because you're beautiful" "So romantic arent you?" You chuckle you then drop the fork and hug you stomach "What whats wrong?" He asks "It keeps kicking me and it hurts" "go lay down" he says you nod and he follows you to the bed "Take of my clothes" you ask he smriks and hurrys up to your need you then open your legs, and see sangwoo taking his dick out"What the hell are you doing" "Arent we going to have sex?" "No its just hot" he then rolls his eyes and lays next to you he then sees red under you then gets up suddenly "Y/n you're bleeding" "what?!" You get up "No down" he commands "what s happening?!" "I think you're in labor" "WHAT?" You yell "shut up i got this" "you've done this before?!" "No but i've seen" you then lay your head back and push "Is it coming out?" You ask "no keep pushing" he says while pushing his hand down on your stomach trying to push it out you then keep pushing and sangwoo's eyes widen "what!" You ask "Its heads coming out" "why are you so surprised?" You ask while you keep pushing "Its so disgusting" you scoff and keep pushing and half of its body comes out "its coming out" he says in disgust "Pull it!" You yell he hesitates of grabbing it but he finally grabbed it and pulled it out "it has a string" he says in disgust "Get scissors!" You yell he then gets up and goes to the basement.

Minutes later, he comes back with bloody scissors he then kneels down and cuts it, he sighs in relief but then... see's another head "WHAT THE HELL!" He yells "what?!" Ypu yell back "theres two!" He says and tries pulling it out "Ugh its a mess" he says looking at the floor and the babys, you ignore his comment and sit up looking at your stomach then the babys "I hate kids" sangwoo says "you slap his peck "shut up" you say he then chokes you down "Dont think just because you're pregnant i wont kill you" he says angry you cough while trying to take his hand away "stop" you manage to say from his hard grip you keep trying to make him let you go but you keep making moaning noises "Oh you dirty little shit" he chuckles and then lays you down and takes his cock out "Sangwoo stop no" you sterned "Shut up I've been waiting a long time to fuck you,discipline you" "what?!" You yell he then thrusts inside you, he then threw his head back in pleasure "Your pussy is loose let me make it more looser" he groans going faster while you moaned you kept grabbing the bed and looking at the baby's trying to cover them from the cold " give me those hands"he says and turns you around doggy style "leave those little shits out of this ive been waiting to fuck you and punish you" "what did i do to you?!" You moan out " you thought just because your pregnant you could say sarcastic shit and hit me" he says going faster and slapping your ass and grabbing your breasts with one hand and the other playing with your vagina "I'm about to cum inside you again, remember those times" he panted he then slapped your butt "answer me!" He yelled "yes! Yes i do!" He smiled and got faster into thrusting inside you, you then tightened around him "you dirty little whore" he said while sliding faster and faster inside you going deeper more inside you making you moan countless times, you can hear him whimper through the cries of the babies meaning he's almost at his limit you then try to push him off with your hands "keep those hands above your head and act like the good whore you are" he then grabs your hands and puts them over your head, you then feel his cock pulsing meaning he's at his climax he then lets out a last moan before cumming inside you, he turns you around facing him and slides inside you again "i'm not stopping until you cum and those brats stop crying" he informs you while thrusting inside you and laying on you staring directly at your eyes "please stop" you beg he then goes deeper making you roll your eyes back "see you like it" he claims and keeps going "okay im going to cum" you say he then stares at you "Hmm okay" he says and pulls out, you in a hurry roll to the babies seeing what they are "Sangwoo They're a girl and boy!" You exclaim he nods and looks away at the roof "All you want is my body" you whisper "What did you say" he growls "nothing" you say and keep looking at your kids "Thats it" he says and gets up yanking your hair "Ow sangwoo stop! My kids!" You yell and notice the pattern to the basement "Please sangwoo im sorry!" You yell "shut up" he says tightening his fist around your hair you then start crying "please i beg you" sangwoo thens topped for a moment looking at you then looking back opening the hatch to the door you then try to run away which infuriated him more "Thats it" he says and chases after you "No stop!" You kick and yell while he carried you down to the basement he then threw you to the floor "just know your staying here for a while" he said while he closed the basement door and went down to you "You deserve this" he said while going to get his wooden bat "N-no" you stutter you then try to crawl away from him "aww why are you crawling away from your husband?" He said while following you he then swings his bat to your knees while you yell in pain he hit your back with the bat he then kicked you and hit you beating you up in better words he left you shaking "Just wait tomorrow" he said while taking his bat upstairs with him, he left you in a corner shaking in the cold while you suffered in the cold, darkness alone...

Feeling like Hajime Isayama 🥴✌🏻 anyways so Sorry for posting so late and thank you for all the love! I might not post from probably suffering through attack on titan episodes and yeah bye my pretties!🧍🏻‍♀️🖤 okay so i keep "posting" the same chapter because im rewriting everything and gixing the mistakes i made, i was really tired while i was making the chapter so thats why there was SO many mistakes and sorry for taking so long in posting i saw a comment saying "And dont take a month to publish a chapter" in this chapters comments so like imma try and post somewhat this week? Weekday probably but its going to take a while since im babysitting a child 😅