Punishment Chapter 12

"Beg for it" he claims "Please master, fuck me with all you can, destroy me" you say stuttering "Oh are you scared? That I'm going to destroy your poor little pussy? Hm? This is what you wanted right? This is your doing" he says ripping off your underwear "Aww those were my favourite" you frown not noticing sangwoo getting ready to insert himself inside you
(He was this much inside you *im giving you a picture on how much his dick is inside you*
<Remember how long his dick was!>

You moan "Baby didnt i tell you the kitchen isnt soundproof?" "But we're in the stair case" you say,he thrusts deeper inside you making you moan rolling your eyes back "Don't be a smart ass that'll get you hurt" he says and slaps your butt while t...

You moan "Baby didnt i tell you the kitchen isnt soundproof?" "But we're in the stair case" you say,he thrusts deeper inside you making you moan rolling your eyes back "Don't be a smart ass that'll get you hurt" he says and slaps your butt while thrusting inside you "Remember you wanted this" he says gasping while you were tightening your opening on his dick "Say it yourself" "I-i wanted this" "Turn the fuck around slut" he says and turns you around showing him all your butt, without hesitation he thrusts inside you, he grabs your hand leading it to your stomach "Can you feel me inside you baby? Can you feel me destroying your insides?" He goes faster each every 2 thrusts he slaps your butt, you notice he keeps going faster "At this rate im going to cum inside you, you want me to cum inside don't you, oh yes you do" he says with his seductive voice he gets slower and thrusts harder "What do you want me to do babe?" He asks breathless, you still catching your breath not answering him he smacks your butt "Answer me" "C-cum inside me. Please~" he goes faster pulling your hair "This is the spot were i pulled your hair, remember when we first met" he then hits your G-Spot making you moan louder, he notices and keeps thrusting there "Thats your spot" he says,you nod he notices you about to ejaculate he then takes himself out of you and lays you down on the floor "Stay down, I'll be back" he whispers in your ear you nod and put you hands over your head he smiles and kisses you and goes up the stairs, Couple minutes later, he comes with rope and a vibrator "Look what i found, in your bag" "Wow i forgot i had those" "When did you go home?" He asked "Oh i didn't i brought them when we were going to "study" you say "So you were planning to fuck me in the first place?" He asks "Mhm and look where that got me, you fucking me" "I fucking love you" he says and drops to the floor kissing you "Tie me up" you say while kissing him "Hold on (he kisses your neck) let me get the rope" he says and gets the rope to the side of you and puts his knee in your crotch making you moan just slightly you then feel sangwoo tying your hands to the stair case making your upper body hang a little from the floor he then crawls to the inner of your legs and breathes inside your crotch sending shivers down your spine from his hot breath you look at him with desire in your eyes he smiles and kisses you while teasing your Lady bits "Just put it inside me already" you beg "Remember this is a punishment not a reward" he says and grabs your boob tightly "See they have grown from the last time i saw you shivering in the basement" he smirks and gobbles your breast still teasing your vagina you then feel him thrust inside you "What was that all about in the grocery store? Winking at that guy hmm" he says and thrusts faster "I was just trying to make you jealous" you say stuttering from how fast sangwoo was going "You better apologize kitty~" he says and slaps you taking his dick out of you "Im sorry" "No say it like you mean it" he says and you keep quiet trying to shuffle over to sangwoo's dick "Baby you better apologize, i want you to apologize for being such a horny little bitch, apologize for thinking for a second you could dom me and fuck me with a stupid ass dildo " he says and gets up and slaps you with his cock "Say sorry and you'll get a reward babe" he says and waves his cock around your face "I'm sorry for acting like a bad~girl~" you say "Open your mouth" he demands, you obedient open your mouth and suck his cock "Don't be greedy" he says and takes his dick out of your mouth, you huff and open your mouth, he then slides himself inside your mouth making you gag, when he kept thrusting in he noticed you gag and choke "Is that gagging that i hear?" He says and thrusts in he then sees you tearing up "Are you really crying?" He claims and rolls his eyes "No its just that it's surprising how big it got" you say wiping your mouth from his sperm "Mhm" he mumbles and cuts the rope then pulls your legs making you slide to him and opening your legs "Your strong" you say "I know" Sangwoo says and thrusts inside you, you moan from how big it is he then thrusts inside you faster "Slow down im still getting used to its size" you say pushing him away he grabs your hand and pins them ontop of you "You wanted to get punished right? This is your punishment, you did this" he says and thrusts deeper inside you "It hurts stop!" You beg "Well thats fucked up you want to get fucked and shit and at the end you can't take shit, can you?" When he says "can you?" He thrusts inside you "No i can't! Now let me go" you plead "Not until i cum inside you" you whimper while he thrusting inside you, Minutes pass, and you finally feel him slow down and eject all of him inside you "There done" he says and slaps your butt you moan softly "Keep moaning and i'll fuck you again" he threatened you raised up your palms in your defense "Lets go take a nap im tired for doing all the work" he exclaims and gets up and helps you get and notice you shaking, he rolls his eyes and picks you up you push him away "Don't fucking touch me" "Y/n stop get over here" "No" "Last time y/n Get Your Ass Over Here Now!" You run in the bathroom as sangwoo chases you you close the door in his face "Y/N GET OUT BEFORE I KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN MYSELF!" "DO IT I DARE YOU!" You yell back, you then hear him grunting and in a blink see the door down and sangwoo behind the door, Last thing you see is sangwoo's fist.
When you finally wake up, you were in the cold basement again you look around for sangwoo but you don't see him in sight you sigh in relief and get up "It's cold" you say rubbing your shoulders you then see infront of you one of sangwoo's shirts, 2 blankets, and a pillow you then feel throwing up so you go to a corner of the basement and throw up there "What the hell" you say coughing up more saliva "Disgusting" you say and go back to your "bed" and look up to the ceiling and sigh you then close your eyes awaiting to fall asleep again, you then hear footsteps on top of the ceiling "Shit" you whisper and close your eyes, you hear the Basement door open "I know your awake, stop fake sleeping" he then smells around and looks at the corner where you retched "Ugh disgusting" he rolled his eyes "Get up and take a shower" he demands "Yes sir" you whisper knowing your cover was blown "Sangwoo can we go to the store?" "Yea whatever go take a shower now" he requested you nodded and went up the basement stairs quickly and ran to the bathroom "I haven't had my period in a long time" you wonder and get butterflies in your stomach "I can't be" you whisper you then hear sangwoo knock "I don't hear the water running" "I'm on the toilet leave me alone" you say and get to the shower "Sangwoo bring me clothes!" "K!" He yelled back, minutes later he knocked on the door "The clothes are outside the door" "Okay thanks!" You say washing your hair.
Minutes pass by, and you finish taking a shower you open the door and see sangwoo leaning on the railing of the stair listening to music, you smile and take the clothes and dress yourself, you then come outside making your way to sangwoo, you caress his cheek with your warm cold hand "Hey babe" you say he smiles and Leans more on your hand "Can we go to the store?" "Oh yea lets go" he says he gets up and grabs your hand while grabbing the keys he then puts the code of the door and walks you to the car "M'lady" he says with a bow, you giggle and close the door he then gets in from his side "Why do you need to go to the grocery store?" "Some stuff" "You wanna tell me?" You look at him "nah" "Oh that's rude" he scoffs "Imma have to leave you alone there i have to go somewhere too" he adds "Okay just don't take too long i just have to go for two things" you tell him "Oh okay" you can see he's nervous from his hands being so sweaty "Sangwoo your sweating, let me turn on the cooler" "No it's okay" he say's and drift's in to a spot outside the Store "Go on in here" he gave you $150 dollars "But sangwoo it only costs like $4-" "Just take it!" He says and drives off, you shrugged and went inside the store and went to the Baby Section "Pregnancy Test Pregnancy- Found it!" You say to yourself "I'll take two for good measure" you take two tests and buy some soup and some goodies, you then go to the cashier and see a man "Marcus?" "Y/n? I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you?" He says and then see's the pregnancy test's and his face then turns into an Indignant face "You okay?" You ask him "I'm fine." He says "Olay if you say so" you added he then throws you the change and yells "Next!" "Marcus I'm sorry for whate-" "Shut up, whore" he says and gives you the bags "Get out." "But-" "Get The Fuck Out" you finally listen "Goodbye Marcus" you say and leave the store awaiting for sangwoo, you then hear tires screeching like crazy "Hey babe" says a man with black sunglasses "Oh my goodness sangwoo" you say and laugh "What! You don't like em?" He says taking off the shade's "Of course not" "What'd you buy?" "Some actual pancake mix" you say "Damn, burning my cooking skills" he rediculed "What'd you buy?" You ask him the questions now "Some actual clothes" he sarcastically spoke "Excuse you?" "Your excused" he answered, you point at his face "I see how it is" he fakes biting your finger, you squeak making him chuckle, you both have a good time the whole ride home.... To Be Continued

What'd y'all expect? Sorry for the late chapter again Merry Late Christmas! And Happy New Year!!!✨💥💥