Wait-Chapter 22

"Y/n!" You hear your husband call your name repeatedly trying to wake you from your stabbed slumber, "You bastard shit!" Sangwoo growled at Sf/n "What are you going to do boy?!" He laughed at sangwoo.

Sangwoo attacked him mid laugh and punched him till sangwoo's rage calmed down,since sangwoo didnt give him a time to fully breath lets say sangwoo wanted your step father to feel pain for hurting his wife he truly loved.

The man you call your psychotic husband stabbed his neck while he was still alive and making slight deep cuts on his arms " Haha you shit See You In Hell y/n and sangwo-" he managed to choke out as his last words before he died sangwoo growled in anger then heard your weak cough.

He looked up and turned to you in an annoyed face "What do you want get up" he said getting off of the corpse "Hey i told you to get up" he kicked you "If you want to die just die then" he said going to the kitchen to clean the knife he realized you weren't joking this time from your fainted breathing he turned off the faucet and fell to his knees he then started crawling over to you "Y/n.. i'm sorry" he said grabbing your hand putting it to his cheek caressing it carefully.

While he had you in his arms he told you "Im going to take you home and leave this fucker here so when i call the police they dont supect us for killing him" he said softly

Carrying you to his car and laying you in his backseat hurrying to his house to save you, you can hear him cursing to himself saying quietly "Fuck fuck fuck y/n im sorry for everything please please please" he kept checking on you every stop he took "Y/n are you okay?" "Y/n you alive?" "Hey hey stay up were almost there"

you could feel the car stop and park sangwoo hurriedly turned off the car and ran to your door to take you out he then took you to the entering door and layed you down there and dialed the police he coughed and then made his voice panicky "Hello?! Someone just stabbed my wife! No, someone was running and she was opening the door while i was turning my car off and he just stabbed her in the stomach! Please hurry she's bleeding a lot! No, he took the knife with him well i think it was a knife! Uh yes **** South side okay please hurry!" He hung up "I hate using that voice, Hey you okay?" He said laying your head on his lap while tugging with your hair.

Then, the police came with an ambulance you can hear the loud sirens you flinched at the sound but feel warmth to your ears, Sangwoo was covering your ears with his large hands "Can we have sex one more time?" You stuttered out "You could talk? And not now maybe when you dont have that stabbed wound" he smiled at you "My poor baby, couldn't you take care of my wound? You've done it before why not now" you said softly when you saw his head perk up to see people running towards him.

He ignored your question.

"You're going to be okay" he said as he kissed you and waited for the carry out bed "Sir please get out of the way" you heard a lot of voices "Wait sangwoo" you voiced "Sir can we ask you some questions?" Sangwoo nodded "Do you remember what the suspect looked like?" "Uhm black hair about 5'7 buff and tannish" you heard their voices fade "Guys shes losing it go faster" you heard a nurse say you take one look back and see sangwoo getting handcuffed you start panicking "Sangwoo!".

"Ma'am please calm down your husband is going to be fine" they assure you, they get you to the truck and go to the Radio "Officer, where are you taking the suspect?" "Suspect?!" You yell "Is (your name) okay?" You can hear a soft but loud voice go through "Ma'am please stop talking the stab wound will bleed...mo....." you hear the voice fade in and out "Sir we're losing her" "What?" Sterned sangwoo through the radio "Sir please be quiet, just hurry to the hospital" "Yes sir" "Wait but (your name)".

"Oh hey, by the way we have two kids in the house" he said as he was in the cop car "Sir why didnt you tell us sooner" said one of the cops annoyed "Hm i dont know" he shrugged and looked out the window "You do know your going to be held in a cell for 3 days right?" "Yep as long as y/n is fine im fine with it" "why dont you call her as wife" "I dont like using couples names like baby and stuff" he said laying his head back while he was handcuffed to the seat awaiting to see his wife come out of the hospital to jump on him and live a happy life then remembering her step dads words again making him growl in rage..

Authors Note:
Okay so i still haven't finished my exams and stuff but i felt bad so i did this pretty quickly so it's probably really REALLY confusing so ueA and i put them in paragraphs now since i saw some hate comments saying "You should start doing paragraphs" so here you go brat, Yes i edited it