Basement - Chapter 24

TW: ‼️‼️Gorey kindaa, smutty‼️‼️

It was the next day, and you were drenched in sweat from how hot it was in the room, you felt sticky and hot from the sweat of course (what were you thinking you naughty naughty 😏) you checked the clock on the wall and read 6:49 PM you pressed the button for a nurse to come in and she eventually did.

"Good Morning! How can i help you ma'am?" "Morning! I was wondering if you could bring me my clothes to go home?" "Oh yes of course!" She assured and walked out of the room.

She came back with a bag and handed it to you "We cleaned them for you since they were covered with dry blood" she said to you and handed you a phone "Would you like to call your husband?" She asked,you shook your head and took off all of the wires around you but let the nurse take off the needle from your arm "Would you like a car to bring you to your house or would you walk to-your house?" "I can walk i need to work on my cardio anyways" you chuckled she chuckled too and left allowing you to change into your clothes.

You were fully changed and you got (Baby girls name) in your arms ready to leave you opened the door and walked out, you walked to the front desk and gave them your information to leave and then apologized for sangwoos act towards them ,you then walked out of the hospital with a fake smile going back to the house of hell knowing sangwoo is pissed and will probably hurt you.

You were behind the entering gate and took a deep breath and enter the gate into the house you then knock and hear a lot of shuffling you enter the code of the house and see sangwoo covered in fresh blood your pupils turn small covered in fear "Oh its you" he huffed.

You were still frozen at the door way with bg/n in your arms "So what are you coming or what?" He asked with one of his hands on his hips you just kept eyeing him up and down he growled and pulled your hair making your face close to his "What?" He smirked making eye contact with you closing the door with one hand pinning you to the door with his hand choking you and the other blocking you from running away.

You gulped and got flustered.

"Hey i got an idea" he whispered deeply into your ear, you froze to what he demanded you to do,you huffed and accepted his desire so you made your way to go put your daughter to sleep and follow sangwoo to the basement.

He was waiting for you leaning on a pole, and he smiled at what he saw "So you actually listened" he smiled grabbing your arm pushing you close to him, "Remember what i told you?" He asked you nodded repeating the words he whispered in your ear from earlier "Go change into some underwear and just a shirt and go to the basement if you dont i'll kill the little brats and you know i won't hesitate and i have someone special to show you".

He lead you to this special person he talked about and you just stared at them.

It was (ex best friend name) laying down naked and tied almost skinned only her arms and he thighs were skinned just a little.

"You cunt! Your husband did this to me! What the fuck is wrong with you!" She yelled "I knew it you were fucking crazy i told marcus about you and he didn't believe me but you are fucking crazy!" She yelled

"Tell me something i dont know, tell her what you bragged to me" sangwoo ordered her "No" she barked he then threw a knife at her stomach making her cry "Okay! I murdered your mother!" She cried out "No she died in an airplane crash" you corrected her "No me and (step dads name) killed her we just agreed on telling you she died in a airplane crash" she stared into your teary eyes smiling.

You remembered all the memories you had with your mother, you started laughing while crying " I did everything for you and you- you had the audacity to kill my mother you hag!" You yelled running to her getting ontop of her getting the knife and stabbing her, each stab filled with rage and tears, before you stabbed her in her throat you whispered "I had a threesome with your dad and brother" which was a fact, they paid real good! and finally stabbed her in the throat before letting her react.

"So thats how females fight, how sad" he yawned and dragged you to a cornerwhile you were bawling your eyes out trying to steady your heart trying not to die yet "Oi, don't think i forgot about that third baby" he growled and threw you onto the basement floor.

He positioned you doggy style and moved your underwear to the left of your thigh "Seems like you got tighter from me not fucking you so much huh" he whispered in your ear moving you to see the body of your old friend he got a fistful of your h/l h/c hair and thrusted into you "fuck~" he groaned you moaned rolling your eyes back while he kept thrusting his slow but deep thrusts "Your step father told me that when he fucked you, you called out my name so many times and said nonsense of me i want to hear his words come true alright?" He slapped your butt "Mhm~" you moaned out while he thrusted deeply gaining speed "sangwoo slow down I barely got out of the hospital and the stitches are barely tightened" you warned him "What did you say? All i heard was 'Keep fucking me sangwoo and faster" he mimicked your voice "Stop your going to kill the baby!" You yelled "Thats the point dumbass" he yelled back making your hips thrust into him actually hitting your stomach which made you moan louder he kept hitting that spot making your climax rise "im going to cum" you moaned "If you dont wait for me im going to go deeper im not even half in" he says "Half in?!" You yell "Dont yell at me" he warned as he bit your neck sliding his hands into your shirt "I told you not to wear a bra" he said "I know i just forgot" you say "Yknow what happens when you disobey me" "I'm sorry master~" you winked sticking your tongue at with drool in the tip "Tsk" he growled and pulled out turning you around to face him.

"Oh sangwoo just pulling out how sad" you pouted "I told you i wanted you to moan what you moaned in your house" "I just did master" you pulled him closer with your legs "Stop that" he said "No" you said grinding on his tip he hid his face in the crook of your neck "I want you to fuck me like a doll master~" you cooed in his ear playing with his nipples with one hand and rubbing the tip with the other "If you say so" you hear a deep voice rise in him making your heart stop for a second from how deep his voice went "Hey i was joking" you stutter out he then thrusted inside you.

With all his length inside you.

"Fuck~" you moaned he didn't let you get used to all of him he just thrusted "Hmm keep calling me master and I'll pleasure you more" he said teasing your clitoris with his thumb "master please" you moaned "Your such a little slut aren't you? but your my slut, my slut to fuck right? I want you to say it say it~" he growled in your ear "Im yours all yours sir~" you dug your nails in his back and closing your vagina letting your white creamy fluid ejaculate over him.

He stayed silent but you knew you fucked up you felt his thrust get sloppy and slower until he finally came inside you "Hey im sorry i came without your permission-" he covered your mouth with his hand.

You then blink and see your ontop of him your face to his crotch and yours to his face "Suck it and i'll please you but fit all of it in your mouth" you shook from his breath playing with your whole vagina but you got your revenge by sucking his tip and using a bit of teeth but then feel a pain in your clit.

He bit you.

"Use teeth again and ill bite harder" you nodded and sucked him off but felt pleasured down to your crotch, you felt his member start pulsing and you had the advantage at this point you started to moan to vibrate his cock and start putting the tip of your tongue into his cum hole until he couldn't hold it anymore he finally came before you.

"Well whats this here Sangwoo cam-" you sarcastically say to him before you feel a warm movingly tongue inside you licking all your corners you start grinding your hips on his face "Sangwoo dont stop~" "AH fuck thats the spot dont stop" "Right there right there" you moaned till you finally climaxed on his face you then layed beside him putting his member inside you "How many rounds do you fucking want?!" He Asked "Oh calm down its just if you want too" you teased sliding inside him again "Take a nap" you said to him and sliding your butt against him you then felt movement against your butt knowing he is wanting another round but is too tired.

But what he doesn't know is that you're debating to tell him of your heart problem or not....

Authors Note:
One Last sggs chapter 😞😞 i still find it sooooo confusing, I HAD TO CHANGE THE STUTTERING I FIND IT SO CRINGYY