Food Market chapter 1

It was once again another day awaken with your bed always where it always is, mostly, since you sleep with men for money since your poor and your step father doesn't help at all or work.

your customers always move your bed around which is obnoxious. You go to the kitchen to make your breakfast you check in the pantry .

you search and there is absolutely nothing "Ugh that hungry bastard!" Who your speaking of is your Step Father who is always hungry, seductive and abusive, since your mother passed away from a sudden plane crash years ago.

He's taken advantage of you since then. "He is probably passed out from drinking too much, so i guess i could sneak out" you whisper, You quitely take your shoe's and put them on, you struggle a bit, you grunt softly putting your shoe on, you open the door with your chin up until your hear " DING! DING! DING!" Your eyes widen with fear you forgot the door has an automatic system you hear the bed creak and hear fast and loud footsteps down the stairs " Aughh YOU SLUT WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!" Screams your Step Dad You gasp and look back you see your step father, he was awake? and wasn't drunk for once, you screech closing the door, from outside you could even hear his aggressive screams from inside the house.

You walk from your house to the food market just 4 blocks away. When you got there you go inside " Hi y/n! Hows your day?" " Really good Marcus how bout yours!?" You say with a large smile on your face from seeing you're childhood best friend almost every week " Good like always!" You wave and go to the Soup section "Hmm lets see Chicken or Beef" you whisper "Chicken!" But before you said that a Tall muscular man takes the last package,you say in your head " Who does this motherfucker think he is?!" You say to him "excuse me but can i get that?" He glares at you and says "Of course, Hey ive seen you before your in (desired job) class,no?" ,
he keeps snapping his fingers "y/n right!" "correct!" You say with a smile "Im Oh Sangwoo" your eyes widen.

he is your 5 year old crush .

Look at him now! "hi" you start blushing and getting red.

There was a moment of silence between you two "heres my number i kinda need some help with that exact class" he gives you his number oddly out of nowhere while rubbing the back of his head " i forgot my phone at my house mind if you write it down" he nods and writes it down he gives you his number and you guys part ways " I used to be so taller than him look at him now i felt like an ant" you thought watching his back move farther away from you.

You finish shopping and go to your house "Ugh i forgot about the old brat" you groaned.