eighteen

Okay soo Im back! Sorry for being gone from the book for so long! I hope ya'll dont hate me. 

Im going to skip quite a bit of time okay? (I honestly dont remember where we are at the moment but Im skipping time because this book will most likely be over in about 12 chapters, so I need to get some stuff in here) Alright so here goes!

-Jasmine-

"Liam?" I whispered, sitting up in bed, groaning as a sharp pain shot through my abdomen. "Liam!" I whispered a bit louder, but still getting no response. I whimpered at the pain and slightly shook Liam to wake him up. "Liam, wake up. Please?" I begged, tears forming in my eyes, the pain was excruciating and I was most likely sure that I was going into labor early. "Liam! I think the babies are coming!" I exclaimed, smacking him in the face lightly. 

"Huh what?" That woke him up. "What about the babies?" He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing the side of his face that I slapped. 

I huffed, placing my right hand on my swollen belly. "I think They're coming." I whimpered. "It hurts so bad."

Liam nodded, his eyes widening in realization. "Oh god." He whispered, getting out of the bed quickly and slipping on sweatpants and a random shirt he found on the ground. "I'm going to go start the car, do you have everything you need in your bag?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed while he slipped his shoes on quickly.

I nodded. "I believe so." I said, sliding over on the bed so my legs were dangling over the edge. Sighing, I stood up despite the pain coursing throughout my body. 

"I'll be back." Liam says before quickly leaving the room, leaving me to be by myself.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I rubbed my belly with my other hand. 

I've been waiting for the day to get here that I see my babies, but now that the day is here, I'm not ready at all.

-

-

-

Okay I know this is really short but at least it's something right?

Anyways, this book isnt getting as much attention as the first one did :/

So Im gonna set goals for each chapter from now on.

Anyways, how have you all been?

I missed you guys!!

30 votes 10 comments for the next chapter.

I love you!