Thirty

(Oh my gosh, three people guessed who actually took the twins omg. By the way can anyone tell me what the twins names were? I forgot and I'm pretty sure the boys name is David. BUT PLEASE BE A bIG HELP AND TELL ME IF YOU KNOW)

"You need to try to sleep Jasmine." Liam spoke from his side of the bed. 

"How can I possibly sleep when I have no idea where my fucking children are?" I spat, Liam was being awfully calm about the whole situation. "I don't understand why you're so calm about this. You're children are missing and you still won't tell me who you think took them." Shaking my head, I turned away from Liam.

"Trust me Jasmine, I'm not entirely calm. I'm freaking out on the inside. I'm just trying to calm you down." He says softly, running his fingers through my hair.

I nodded and scooted back towards Liam, letting him wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me close. "We'll find them alright? Tomorrow I'm going to go out in the morning, and look for them. But you have to promise me you'll stay home just in case something comes up here alright?" He asks, causing me to nod in response.

"Okay Liam. I'm going to try to get some sleep." I said softly, still turned away from him as we cuddled. 

"Okay goodnight love." He whispered, kissing my hair before I drifted off to sleep.

***

>Liam's P.O.V<

As I woke up I slowly slid out of bed, careful not to wake Jasmine, I really didn't want her to question where I was going to look for the twins. She didn't need to know who took them at the moment, or who I think took them at least.

I quickly got dressed and slipped on my shoes before walking downstairs and out to my car, driving off to an abandoned warehouse where I was told to be at eight this morning, luckily I got there on time. 

"Well He did show up. I figured you wouldn't Liam." I heard that familiar voice, the voice I had heard quite a few times. "Where's Jasmine, she didn't want to come with you?" I could hear the smirk in her voice. 

"Jessica..." I trailed off.

"Oh Liam, don't worry I know about you and Jas. Amy told me." She laughs. "Now you only have to do a couple things and then you can have your kids back."

-

-

-

Double update! I know these chapters are short but they're meant to be short. And this one is kind of a filler chapter. By the way this book is nearly done. there will be a couple more chapters most likely and then an eilogue and the series will be over.

10+ votes and 5+ comments for the next chapter xx