Twenty seven

(This is a time skip, sorry if The skips confuse you)

*Jasmine*

"So you mean to tell me that you have no idea who the father is?" Jessica asked as we sat in the kitchen over a cup of tea. 

After not seeing each other for months she though it was necessary to drop by unexpectedly, thankfully when Liam was gone. I nodded in response. "Yeah, it's pretty complicated honestly." I said, looking down at my mug, stirring it absentmindedly with my spoon.

Jessica made a noise of disapproval. "I never thought you were the type to just sleep around, let alone not know who the father of your children are." 

"Things happen Jessica." I said, growing annoyed. "And I wasn't sleeping around, I simply had too much to drink at some party and got pregnant." I lied.

"Interesting." She nodded. "Well where are the kids? I'd love to meet them." She smiled, her attitude doing a three sixty. 

I shook my head, standing up to put my mug of cold tea in the sink. "They're sleeping right now, so that's not a good idea. You can stay for a bit longer if you'd like." I gave her a small smile, to let her know that she was more than welcome. I had missed my best friend after not seeing her for months. 

"That's fine, I don't have anything to do today so I might as well catch up with you yeah?" She smiles, going into what she had been up to and how she's been. 

"So how about you, have you found the right guy yet?" Jessica raises an eyebrow after she's done telling me about her boyfriend and her sex life (Which I just tuned out, not really wanting to hear about it.) 

I shrugged, rubbing my palms against my thighs. "I actually have." 

"Really? Who is it? Spill!" She giggles, making me roll my eyes and shake my head once again.

"We're keeping it on the down low right now, so I can't really discuss that." I said, standing up from my spot at the table as I heard a car approach. "Well you should probably get going now, L-Dads home." I caught myself before I called him Liam in front of Jessica. 

Jessica frowned. "So I can't stay any longer?"

Shaking my head I helped her up from her seat and led her to the door. "No, Sorry Jess. I'll text you and keep in touch from now on yeah?" 

She sighed softly and nodded before making her way out of the house, waving slightly at Liam before getting into her car and driving off. 

-

-

-

Sorry for making you all wait for this chapter! I've been dealing with a couple family issues, if you could keep my uncle in your prayers that would be great. He was in a terrible accident a couple weeks ago but he's making progess but keep him in your prayers. And we're in the process of moving out of my grandparents house into a new apartment.

But tell me how you liked this chapter!

20+ votes and 10+ comments for the next one!

(By the way, I'm going to start dedicating chapters to you guys so the best comments on the chapters get a dedication on the next chapter!)