Twenty Five

-Jasmine-

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on his toned body. I brought my bottom lip in between my teeth as I stared, not caring if he caught me or not. "Like what you see?" He chuckles.

I jumped slightly, coming out of my daydream. "y-yeah." I laugh softly. 

"You know, we need to start wedding planning." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed, motioning for me to come over by him.

I nodded. "Yeah I know." I said, walking over and standing right in front of him, squealing when he pulled me down onto his lap, my legs on either side of his. "We haven't agreed on a date either." I hummed as his lips made contact with my collar bone. 

"Yeah, We can start that stuff this weekend or next week. It's up to you." He mumbles, kissing up to my neck and finally his lips land on mine.

He kisses me softly but passionately, one hand resting on the small of my back whilst his other rested on my neck, holding me close to him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I tugged gently on the hair at the nape of his neck, making him groan against my lips. I smiled slightly kissing him back but with force. 

"Mm I need you Jas." He whispered, pulling away to look me in the eyes. 

I nodded, grabbing my shirt by the hem and lifting it over my head, making him smirk at me. "You're so sexy baby." He hums, reaching behind my back to unhook my bra and slide it off, tossing it to the floor where my shirt was lying. 

Just as I was fumbling with the button on my pants liam groans as his phone rings. He picks it up rolling his eyes and looking at me. "I'll be right back." He says, lifting me off of his lap and setting me down on the bed again.

I sighed softly, grabbing my shirt off the floor and slipping it on, not even caring that I didn't have my bra on.

-

-

-

This chapter sucked but I promise the next chapter will be better

I just wanted to update since it's been a while since Ive posted a real update.

My updates may not be frequent like they used to be, I'm trying to help my family get through something and theyre helping me. But I wont get into detail about that because nobody cares haha.

QOTC: What's your twitter user? Mine is lovesickljp

I love you guys!