Sixteen

-Jasmine-

It had been about a week since Liam popped the big question and I've been giddy ever since. I may be young but I was happy to be starting my family with Liam.

Today was my five month mark and Liam and I were walking around the mall buying the necessary things that were needed for the babies when they arrived. "Let's go in here?" I suggested, pointing at the entrance of 'Babies R Us' when we walked past, pouting at Liam because he had been wanting to leave for the last half hour now.

Groaning he gave in and nodded. "I suppose, but this is the last store and that's it, then we're going home. We can get the rest of the stuff that's needed another time. We still have a few more months to go." He spoke, grabbing my hand letting me lead him into the store full of baby things.

"I will never understand your dislike of shopping." I noted, walking towards the clothes section and rummaging through a rack of cute summer dresses for girls while Liam was on the other side scanning the shelves of boy clothes. He had insisted on picking out the boy clothes whilst he made me choose things for a girl.

I looked up at Liam as he shrugged. "Nobody understands." He chuckles. "I don't understand how people can like shopping so much." He glanced up at me with a smile before walking back towards where I was standing, holding my belly. "Are you okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, they're just kicking." I smiled, grabbing Liam's hand and placing it to the side of my belly where the twins happened to be kicking. "They kick hard." I whined, leaning my head on Liam's shoulder.

"I guess they do." He chuckled, kissing my head. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked, pulling away so he could look me in the eyes.

I nodded. "Yes, My feet are starting to kill me as well as my back." I huffed. I honestly didn't think being pregnant would be this hard. "And I'm hungry." I smiled up at him innocently, knowing we had just eaten nearly an hour ago.

Laughing, Liam nodded and grabbed my hand. "Alright, we'll stop somewhere on the way home and get some food. How does chicken sound?" He suggested as we walked out of the store and headed towards the exit of the mall, but we didn't make it out before being stopped by someone we thought we would never see again, but somehow she just keeps making appearances in our lives more often.

-

-

-

Woo! second update in two days!

I was bored and pissed off haha so I decided to write to blow off some steam.

Oh! to my larry shipper readers, who would be interested if I were to publish an mpreg Larry story?? (I have it started but I want to know who will read it if I were to actually publish it.) and who wants to help me with a title!

QOTC: Who is your biggest role model?

Vote and comment!

Ily guys!