Seventeen

-Liam-

I was furious, why did she always show up? And at random times too?  "Amy, what the hell are you doing here? Did you follow us?" I asked, raising my voice a bit as I glanced over at Jasmine who had happened to make her way to the bench and sit down. 

Amy shrugged and smirked at me. "You know, I know you and Jas have a secret." She spoke. "And I'm pretty sure I know what it is." She whispered softly, but loud enough that I could hear.

"I want to know why you keep showing up in our lives when we clearly don't need you." I folded my arms over my chest, and tapped my foot impatiently. "Because It's quite annoying now if you ask me."

"I honestly don't care. I'm honestly only trying to get you back." She smiled at me.

Rolling my eyes at her I shrugged. "Well that's not going to happen Amy. You made it clear you didn’t want to be with me years ago and its going to stay that way." I raised my voice once again. "Now if you'll excuse me, we need to get home." I spoke harshly and walked away towards where Jasmine was sitting. 

"You do know I know where you live. I'm not going to leave the two of you alone until you take me back Liam." She threatened before completely disappearing.

I huffed as I stopped in front of Jasmine, holding my hand out for her to take so I could help her off of the bench. "Ready to go?" I asked, pulling her up to her feet. 

She nodded. "Why can't she just leave us alone?" Jasmine asked quietly as we made our way out of the building. "It's getting quite annoying and it's stressing me out." She huffed.

"I don't know but I'm trying to get her to leave us alone for good but I just don't think she's going to stop." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

As we reached the car I opened the passenger door for Jasmine and helped her in before shutting the door and walking around to the other side to climb into the drivers seat. 

"I promise Ill try to keep her away." I said to Jasmine as I put the keys into the ignition and pulled out of the mall parking lot to head home. And I’d keep that promise. I'd do anything I had to, to keep Amy away from Jasmine, the babies, and I.

-

-

-

Okay so this was just a filler chapter. Ive been shit at updating lately but I have so many problems lmao. I have to catch up with school work and my grandma is in the hospital and I also have to try to search for a job before I turn 18 which is in two months.

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

So my friend Ashlea kindly asked me to give her a shout out on here so thats what I'm doing. go follow her @ashlea5sos and read her 5sos preference book.

Also if you're a larry shipper go follow my other wattpad account @LarrysxLovexChild

QOTC: If you could ask me any question, what would it be?

Vote and comment Ily!