Twenty Nine

(this is only the next day from the last chaper. There's a bit of drama in this chapter and hopefully you all like it!)

I groaned as Liam's alarm went off, waking us both up before he had to head off to work. "Turn the damn thing off." I muttered, burying my face into the pillows. "It's hurting my head." I huffed, making Liam chuckle before hitting the dismiss button on his alarm. 

"You need to get up though love, got to make me breakfast and coffee remember?" He teased, climbing out of bed, only in a pair of boxers before he headed to the bathroom to take his shower.

I sighed heavily before sitting up and crawling out of bed, throwing my robe on before walking out of the room and down the hall to the twins' room. I furrowed my eyebrows as the door was wide open as I left it only cracked last night. "Mustve been the wind or something." I whispered to myself before walking inside. 

I gasped, covering my mouth as I saw the room was trashed, and both babies were missing. "Liam!" I sobbed, standing frozen in my tracks. 

"What baby, what's wrong?" I heard Liam's panicked voice as he rushed down the hall, only to stop in front of the door, eyes wide. "What the hell? What happened?" He asked, raising his voice.

"I don't know, I came in to check on them and they're gone." I whimpered, dropping to my knees. I didn't know what to do, I was panicking and my mind was a jumbled up mess at the moment. "Liam what do we do?" I sniffle.

"First we call the police." He said before walking back out, to call the cops I assume.

***

"But they haven't been missing for more than twenty four hours?" Officer Cole asked, looking at both Liam and I as we sat at the kitchen table, speaking with him. 

We both shook our heads. "But they're not even a year old yet!" I said, throwing my hands up. "Someone came in and took them." 

"But there were no signs of breaking and entering, and from the looks of it there's no evidence that anyone came in and stole your children." 

"So what are you saying?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're not going to help me find my kids?"

"I'm just saying that it's going to be very hard to try to find them when we have nothing to go on." Officer Cole spoke, before standing up from his seat at the table. "We'll try very hard to find out who did this though." He nodded, shaking both our hands before leaving our house.

"Who do you think would've done this?" I asked Liam who was standing at the counter, a piece of paper in his hands, looking at it intently.

"I think I know who did this." He whispered, lifting his head to look me in the eyes.

-

-

-

Okay, so I know this wasn't expected but someone gave me the idea and I thought 'why not put some drama in here' I'm sure you're all thinking Amy took the babies, but you're wrong :) There's a little plot twist.

Anyways, 10+ votes and 5+ comments for the next chapter! I love you guys! xx