Twenty Eight

"What was Jessica doing here? Haven't seen her here in ages." Liam says, raising an eyebrow as I closed the front door behind him. He kicked off his shoes by the front door and folded his arms across his chest, waiting for an answer.

I shrugged. "She just dropped by, I didn't even know she was coming." I spoke, Walking over to the fridge, opening it and grabbing Liam a beer. That was his thing, whenever he came home from work he always had a beer. 

He nodded and leaned against the counter, taking the beer from me and opening it. "You didn't tell her about us did you? Because we don't need another person trying to ruin things." He shakes his head.

"No I didn't, You know I wouldn't." I said, running my fingers through my hair and sitting at the table. "So anyways, how was work?" I questioned.

Liam shrugs and takes a seat next to me. "It was normal, boring." He laughed softly. "Amy visited me." I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name. 

"Why?"

"Oh the same old. She's still trying to get back with me and sabatoge our relationship." He took a drink of his beer, not looking at me as he finished his sentence, which made me think he wasn't telling the truth.

I nodded and hummed softly. "Ahh Alright. How does she know where you work anyways?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know Jasmine, quit asking so many questions." He started to get frustrated with me.

"yeah okay fine." Shaking my head I stood up and made my way upstairs as one of the twins started to cry.

-

-

-

I know this was terrible but I'm running out of ideas for the plot. Could someone possibly message me and help me? I can't do this story on my own and I don't want to have to discontinue it again. It would be great if I could have help. Also! I want someone to help me edit the first book and possibly this one :) If anyones interested in that message me also!