Two

-Liam-

"Um yeah, I need to make an appointment for my daughter Jasmine." I spoke into the phone, as I leaned against the kitchen counter, with my phone pressed to my ear and my right hand toying with the piece of paper in my hand. 

After about half an hour of giving the receptionist what they needed to make an appointment for Jasmine I hung up. Now I had to go wake her up because the earliest they could do was today at noon. 

I made my way up the stairs and opened her bedroom door only to see her sitting up on her bed staring at me. "Oh good you're awake." I smiled slightly. "You need to get ready because you have a doctors appointment in about an hour and a half."

She nodded and laid her head back down on the pillow. "I'm too tired, can't I just go another day?"

Chuckling slightly I made my way to her bed and sat on the edge. "Nope, you have to go. Now come on, get up and get dressed so we can get there early and maybe get in the doctors office earlier than expected."

She groaned. "Fine." She got out of bed, knocking the covers off of herself and made her way out of the room and to the bathroom I assume.

....

-Jasmine-

"So what are you here for today?" The female doctor asked me, she went by the name Doctor Levy. 

I opened my mouth but dad spoke for me. "She seems to think she's pregnant, and she just wanted to make sure so we could get her on the right track." 

I mentally thanked him because I wasn't sure on what to say and how to say it.

The doctor smiled. "Alright, well should we do an ultrasound then?" She asked, looking towards dad, who had nodded.

Doctor Levy had transferred us to a different room with a different set up specifically for ultrasounds and here I was laying down on the bed while she moved the wand around my stomach. 

"Well you're definitely pregnant. almost a month along along it seems, maybe three weeks." She looked at me.

"Okay." I spoke, eyeing the monitor.

After a while of the doctor explaining everything I had to do and explaining my options we could finally go home. 

"What are you thinking?" I heard dad ask as I was staring out the window of the car silently.

I shrugged. "Nothing." 

"You're quiet." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Captain obvious. I'm fine, just tired." I lied.

"Oh okay." And he left it at that.

-

-

-

Hi!

Another update! I love you guys so much.

I already have over 100 votes on this story.

There will be a period of a few days that I wont update the first week of December just to let you guys know, I have some important things going on.

QOTC: (Nothing to do with the story) What is your favorite snack? Mine are slim jims.

Vote and comment!!! 950 reads and 115 votes on the whole story before my next update :)

.