Three

-Jasmine-

(There will be a few time changes throughout this book because of the way I want it to go because I don't want it just centered around one part if that makes sense... anyways...)

It's been about a month since I found out I was pregnant with Liam's baby. I don't really feel comfortable calling him dad anymore since he was the father of the baby that I was pregnant with. 

"Are you taking me to school today?" I asked as I walked down the stairs, school bag hanging on my shoulder.

He looked at me from his spot on the couch and nodded, standing up in the process. "You feeling okay today?" 

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. "You're always asking me that and it's always the same answer. I'm either fine or I'm either not feeling well. But today I feel fine so I want to go to school." 

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said sternly, his brown eyes burning into my own. 

Jesus Christ he was so hot. 'Jasmine not now.' I told myself. I was supposed to be focused on going to school and talking to all my teachers and possibly the principal to get everything straightened out since I've missed quite a bit of school. 

"We need to leave ot else I'm going to be late for school. I need to talk to the teachers and stuff." I set my bag down on the ground and grabbed my coat off the rack, slipping it on and zipping it up before walking out the front door with my school bag in hand. 

....

"I think you should think about homeschooling, given your situation it would probably be a better option then staying here and missing more and more school." The Principal Mrs Elger spoke as I explained why I have been missing so much school.

"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea though." I answered.

"And why not?" 

I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I'll talk to my dad." 

She smiled. "Alright, well get back to class and then we'll have to schedule a meeting to discuss this with you and your father together."

I nodded and thanked her as she gave me my late pass and headed back to my class which had happened to be study hall so I could try and catch up on everything I've missed.

-

-

-

Okay sorry for the short chapter! But this one is sort of a filler because I won't be updating until like Tuesday or Wednesday and I mean it. I'll be without my laptop for a while.

So yeah like I said a filler chapter and then I have to figure out what exactly I want to happen because I have scenarios in my head but I need to make them perfect.

I hope you like this book so far! It seems like most of you do because of all the reads and votes so far!

QOTC: So who goes deer hunting? (I do, and that's why I wont be updating til tuesday or wednesday maybe even later. Opening morning is tomorrow and I Don't want to miss it! I always go on opening morning. So wish me luck! Hopefully I bring in a big one this year!)

Vote and comment!! 

I love you guys!!