Happy Thanksgiving! (Special chapter)

(Okay so since It's thanksgiving I'm going to write this chapter and it'll be liam and Jasmines Thanksgiving. I'll most likely do the same for Christmas if this book is still going. But in this chapter Sam isn't in the picture because it was before he met her, if that makes sense. whatever just go with it.)

-Jasmine-

"Come on Jas we're gonna be late, we were supposed to be at Harry and Lou's half an hour ago!" Dad shouted up the stairs as I was getting ready. 

I laughed a bit. "Well whos fault was that! I know it wasn't mine, you couldn't keep your hands off me." 

I heard him let out a chuckle as I made my way down the steps dressed in my usual blue jeans and a blue knit sweater with my ugg boots. "Okay I'm ready. Why do we have to go to Harrys instead of Grandmas?" I asked, curious of the answer.

He shrugged. "We were never invited to grandmas, so Instead of spending it alone we're going to hang out with them." 

I nodded. "Oh, seems legit." 

Dad and I walked into the kitchen together, grabbing the pie off the counter and leaving the house. 

"Whos all going to be there?" I asked.

"Harry and Louis, Zayn and Niall. And I'm assuming the kids and wives." He put the key into the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

I groaned, I wasn't sure that I liked the kids. "I don't like the other kids." I spoke while staring out the window.

"Why?" He glanced at me before averting his eyes back to the road.

I shrugged. "Just don't I guess."

"Oh okay." And the rest of the car ride was silent besides the light music in the background.

Ten minutes later we pulled into a driveway, the house was old looking but not too old and it wasn't too big nor was it too small. 

Getting out of the car I grabbed the pie and waited for Liam to get out before walking towards the front door where Harry had stood, smiling and waiting for us. "Happy thanksgiving guys!" He yelled before we even got into the house making me laugh.

"The other kids are in the den if you want to join them." Harry said, patting my back. 

"Alright." I looked at Dad and smiled before walking around the house trying to find the den. Moments later I found myself laughing with the other kids and watching silly thanksgiving specials.

-Liam-

"So you haven't found yourself a new woman yet?" Zayn nudged me as all of us guys sat around the kitchen table with beers in our hands. 

I shrugged. "Haven't really been looking I guess." 

"Sure you haven't." Niall chuckled. "Anyways, when are we eating I'm starving."

"Um probably here in about an hour or so!" Louis said, standing up from his spot at the table and walking into the kitchen. "Shit I'm burning the turkey!" We heard him exclaim.

"Jesus Louis, I thought you knew how to cook a damn turkey!" Harry yelled, quickly running into the kitchen with Louis.

I chuckled. "When isn't he burning things?" Niall and Zayn shrugged, laughing along with me. 

"I'll be back, gotta piss." I informed, standing up and making my way towards the bathroom, peeking inside the den, making sure Jasmine was still here. My eyes widened as I saw Connor leaning in to kiss Jasmine. "I swear to god." I whispered but then clasped my hand over my mouth when Jasmine smacked him, pushing him off.

"Fucking jackass." She said, getting up from her spot and walking towards the entrance I was standing at. I quickly walked down the hall trying to make it seem like I wasn't eavesdropping.

"You saw that didn't you?" I heard Jasmines voice ask as I turned around to see she was right in front of me.

I nodded. "Good job.: I chuckled.

"Can we leave? He's been trying to make passes at me ever since we've been here and it's quite annoying." She huffed.

"But we haven't even been here that long." 

"Please?" She begged, pulling her puppy dog face.

I sighed. "I guess. We'll just tell the guys I'm sick and then we can go home and sit on the couch and watch movies together. Deal?" I asked.

She nodded.

An hour later we were home, sitting on the couch together watching stupid movies that were on.

-

-

-

Okay sorry this really sucked. I just wanted to have a thanksgiving chapter and it wasn't really a thanksgiving chapter anyways. oops... but I had to stop writing because I'm literally getting yelled at to get off my ass and help with food ahha.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I LOVE YOU ALL. Hope you all have a great one :)

QOTC: What's your favorite holiday and whats your least favorite? My favorite is Christmas but my least favorite is thanksgiving (for a personal reason)

Vote and comment. 

Love you!