Twenty Three

-Amy-

I smirked to myself as I made my way up the front steps to the front door, knocking softly as I shifted my purse on my shoulder. 

"Amy? What are you doing here?" Liam asks, opening the door revealing himself. 

I shrugged. "I came here to see you. Remember, we planned to meet up?" 

He rubbed his eyes sleepily, seeing as it was nearly seven in the morning. "No we didn't. Now if you could leave." He starts shutting the door, but I put my foot in the way before he can close it fully. "What do you want Amy?"

"You." I said, shoving him away from the door and stepping inside letting the door close behind me. "I told you, that if you didn't get back with me I'd turn you in. And I promise I will." I threatened, backing him up against the wall of the livingroom. 

He shook his head. "Theres nothing for you to turn me in for so I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Yes you do." I laugh, placing my hands on his chest. 

"Look, I don't have the time to deal with you right now." He says as the sound of a baby crying fills the house. "I have things to take care of."

I shrug and crash my lips to his, ignoring his struggle. 

-Jasmine-

Groaning, I wake up to one of the twins crying and to an empty bed. "Liam?" I call out, but don't hear anything. He must be downstairs.

I slowly slide off the bed, fixing my shorts and make my way out of the room and downstairs, stopping dead in my tracks when I hear liam talking to someone. 

"I have things to take care of." Was all I heard before it became quiet. 

Furrowing my eyebrows I walked forward a bit, wishing that I hadn't when I saw Amy pushing liam against the wall with her lips against his. 

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, making her jump.

"Kissing my boyfriend." She said simply before winking at Liam and walking out of the house. 

-

-

-

Fuck that sucked...

But Yeah heres an update!

I might update again tonight!

By the way! Comment questions for a Q and A (You can ask the characters questions, or you can just ask general questions, I wont do the Q and A if I don't get enough questions haha)

QOTC: (running out of questions sadly) Favorite quote? 

"And someday, I hope that my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful" <<< Thats my favorite quote.

Anyways, I love you guys!

And some of you should kik me! I want to get to know some of you better. directioner4lyfe97 is my kik :)