Twelve

-Jasmine-

As we got to the door he unlocked it and slowly opened it revealing what looked to be my mother. "Hi Liam, hi Jas." She smiled, watching us.

My eyes widened as my mouth fell open while I stared at the woman in front of us. "W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked hesitantly. She was the one outside the window, she had to be. But how did she find us? We thought we had moved to a place nobody would find us but she somehow did. And the worst part is if she was the one outside the bedroom window, she saw Liam and I in bed together. I felt like I was going to puke.

"I just came to visit." She smiled, stepping inside earning a glare from Liam who hadn't invited her in nor did he want her in this house. "Oh, Jasmine what's wrong? You look a bit pale." Her face fell in fake concern.

I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest, not saying anything. I didn't want to speak to her and I really couldn't speak to her at this moment in time. I felt too sick to. 

"Jasmine, please go to your room and I'll take care of this." Liam spoke sternly, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye.

Amy (I think thats what I made her name as, if I'm wrong can someone correct me?)  stood there, smirking. She knew something and I just knew it. "No let her stay down here. I came here to talk to the both of you." Averting her gaze to Liam whom was still shirtless. 

Liam shifted uncomfortably under her gaze and folded his arms across his chest also, mimicking my actions. "What do you need to talk to us about? The last I knew you didn't want anything to do with us and now you're here, trying to talk to us? I don't think so." He let out a chuckle.

"I know about you two." She whispered in an off voice. 

I felt Liam tense beside me. "What do you mean by that?" 

"Oh cut the bullshit, I saw you two sleeping in the same bed together dumbass. You're sleeping with our daughter!." She exclaimed and I honestly didn't understand why she was here and calling him out about it.

"My daughter." Liam gritted between his teeth, emphasizing the word 'my'. "And what's it to you? You suddenly give a shit now? Well Newsflash Amy, It's not wrong, she's of age and shes adopted!" 

Amy nodded, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth, smiling evilly. "Well I'll let you two get back to whatever it is you were doing."

"Sleeping." I muttered, turning on my heel, walking into the living room.

"Goodbye Amy, and please don't ever show up again." I heard Liam sigh as he closed the door and locked it behind her. 

Moments later I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind, pulling me into his chest. "How the hell does she know where we live?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

HE shrugged. "I honestly don't know. But let's go back to bed yeah?" He kissed the top of my head and I nodded, turning around burying my face in his chest, taking a deep breath. "I love you baby girl." he whispered, lips pressing against the top of my head.

"I love you too." I mumbled. "I'm tired let's go." Pulling away I grabbed his hand and led him back to the bedroom. "Goodnight." I said softly as we laid down together, his arms wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

"Goodnight." And with that I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

-

-

-

I can honestly say I am a bit proud of this chapter. it didn't turn out shit like I thought it would.

Anyways, how have you all been? I've been sick the past few days and can't sleep for shit (Not that I can any other time haha)

QOTC: What is the thing you want most for Christmas? The thing I want most for Christmas is to be able to spend it with my dad but its hopeless.

By the way I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking by me with these books, it really does mean alot and the fact that so many of you read and vote and comment make me not want to give up so easily so I thank you so much for that.

Ily all

vote/comment