Thirteen

-Liam-

I groaned as I was waken up by a sharp kick in the knee. "What in the world?" I whispered, as I unwrapped my arms from around Jasmine, watching her closely. She was moving around a lot in her sleep. "Jas, wake up, you're moving around a lot." I whispered, shaking her slightly.

"No let me sleep." She whined, pulling the blankets over her head.

"I will if you would move a bit because you just kicked me in your sleep." I chuckled at her cuteness.

She groaned and scooted over a bit, falling back asleep with her hands securely on her baby belly that I have grown to love. She was due in less then three months and I was excited but scared at the same time. 

Laying back down in my spot I stared at the ceiling, knowing that I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. "Great." I mumbled. 

-Jasmine-

When I woke up I was alone, Liam wasn't in bed with me. I furrowed my eyebrow and sat up, looking around the room but not spotting him anywhere. "Liam?" I called, before standing up and placing my hand on my lower back as I walked out of the room and down the hall. "Liam?" I called again but got no answer just like the first time. "Where did he go? What time is it even?" I asked myself, making my way to the kitchen and spotting the time on the clock on the stove. "Its only eight in the morning. hmm." 

I thought of places Liam would go at this time of day but nothing came to mind, it was his day off work so he couldn't be there. I sighed to myself as I picked up the house phone and dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail instead. I hung up and ran a hand through my hair. "Where could he be?" I asked myself as I opened the front door, noticing the car wasn't in the driveway. 

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the livingroom, plopping down on the couch, making myself comfortable before turning the tv on to something interesting that I didn't even know the name of.

Half way through the show the front door opened and liam walked in, eyes widening as he saw that I was awake. "Shit, you weren't supposed to be awake yet." 

"Why not?" I asked, noticing that he was acting weird. "You're nervous, what's wrong?" I asked him, noticing that he couldn't stand still.

"I'm f-fine." He stuttered and disappeared down the hall and towards our room I supposed.

I was confused but I wasn't going to press it.

-

-

-

Sooo an update finally!

Ily guys so much!

Alot has happened in the span of a week (Thats why I haven't updated)  and I don't think I could be any happier. First, my twitter account got hacked and stolen for a bit, but I eventually got it back but before I got it back someone gave me access to their account so now I finally have access to a luke hemmings follow. Christmas eve I got to see my dad which made my whole fucking year like you don't even know, I sobbed and ran into his arms. (Im such a daddys girl) and then I had family stuff an yeah :)

QOTC: What do you want to happen next?

Comment and vote!