Fifteen

*Warning- theres a bit of smut in this chapter!*

-Jasmine-

I gasped, covering my mouth with both of my hands as he got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box revealing a simple but gorgeous diamond ring. "Jasmine, will you marry me?" He asked me and I nodded, tears brimming my eyes. 

I knew this was going to be wrong in many peoples eyes considering our age difference and the fact he was my adoptive father, but I couldn't give a care in the world what anyone thought anymore, I was just happy with the fact that I was with him and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything take that away from me.

Once I composed myself Liam took my left hand and slid the ring onto my ring finger, kissing my hand in the process before standing up and engulfing me into a hug. "I love you." He whispered, burying his face into my hair as I buried mine in his chest.

"I love you too." I mumbled, the tears streaming down my face silently. To say I was happy was a complete understatement to be honest. I was more than happy. "I was wondering why you were acting so weird." I laughed a bit before pulling away slightly.

"I was not acting weird." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand while looking at me.

I nodded. "You were." I stated, looking down at the ring on my left hand. "It's gorgeous." I smiled and leaned up pressing my lips against his. "I love you Liam." I breathed before bringing my arms up and wrapping them around his neck, kissing him softly. 

"I love you too Jasmine." He mumbled against my lips, holding my body close to his as he kissed back, walking backwards until he the edge of the bed, sitting down and bringing me into his lap, lips still attached. 

A smirk spread across my face as I trailed my hand down liams torso and stopped at the waistband of his jeans, fumbling with the button and zipper. "What are you doing Jas?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss, watching me.

I shrugged and continued unbuttoning Liam's jeans and unzipping them. "Take them off." I demanded, looking him in the eyes. 

He raised an eyebrow at me, looking at me in confusion before kicking his jeans off moments later, still sitting on the edge of the bed.

I had made my way down to the floor and was now on my knees in front of him.

"Oh." He whispered, knowing full well what I had planned now. I laughed a bit to myself as I brought my fingers to the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down his legs, freeing his length.

"You know, I always forget how big you are," I paused as I grabbed his length in my right hand. "Daddy." I smirked as I started to pump him with my hand, making sure he was fully hard before I leaned my head down and sucked on the tip.

"Fuck Jas." He groaned, bucking his hips up and tangling his fingers in my hair. 

I smiled against him before opening my mouth and taking his full length, letting his tip hit the back of my throat, gagging a bit. 

I started bobbing my head at a steady pace, still taking him in fully, looking up at him through my lashes. 

He sat there, staring at me, lips parted slightly as soft moans left his mouth. "Fuck Jas." He groaned, putting his hand on my head, pushing me further. "mm." He moaned. 

I started sucking slightly harder, still looking up at him through my lashes. 

"Daddys gonna come." He warned, causing me to release him from my mouth and continue pumping him with my hand, still watching him as I did so. "Shit." He yelled out as he stilled and released all over my hand along with his stomach. "Thank you." He breathed out.

Smiling at him I stood up. "You're welcome daddy." I winked, before making my way out of our bedroom.

-

-

-

Okay so that was the worst thing I have ever written haha

Sorry for not updating for nearly two weeks! Ive been busy and our internets not working like it's supposed to! Hopefully I can start updating more frequently. I have to start going to counseling regularly and attending my sisters sessions as well so I'll have to work around that.

QOTC: What are some other bands/artists you like? I like 5sos, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, The eagles, Metallica, NKOTB and more :)

Ily all!

Comment and vote!

Oh and in the media (Top or side) is a picture of the engagement ring)