Four

-Jasmine-

"Why are you picking me up from school today?" I asked Liam while getting into the passenger seat of the car.

He shrugged and looked at me. "I should be able to pick my daughter up from school without being questioned.

I nodded. "True. So I talked to the prinipal today and told her my situation and she told me to something about a meeting with her about homeschool. I dont know I already forgot."

Chuckling, he pulled the car out of the schools parking lot and headed home, I was assuming. "That's typical of you to forget so quickly."

"I know." I mumbled and leaned my head against the window. "So what's happening this weekend?" I asked.

"Well I'm looking at houses this weekend."

"What, why?" I asked, this was news to me. Why would he be looking at houses and where?

"Because we need to get out of this place." He spoke.

I looked up at him. "And whys that?"

"You know exactly why Jasmine." He was raising his voice, it was going to turn into an argument.

"No I really don't Liam." I folded my arms across my chest staring straight out the windsheild.

"Because you're pregnant Jasmine, and we don't need our secret getting out, at least not here anyways." He glanced at me, then focused his eyes back on the road.

"That's nice, so what? Just leave our lives here and start new?" I questioned making him nod.

"Pretty much." He pulled into the driveway and I got out as fast as I could making my way inside the house and up to my room.

I wish he would have talked to me about it first but why would he? I'm only eighteen, he is my father so I guess I have no say.

I sighed and sat on my bed, resting my hands on my non existant baby bump and started thinking. I wanted a future and somewhere in the future I saw myself being with Liam, but I don't see that happening honestly which saddens me.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and started thinking about the baby, I needed to start planning stuff even though it was very early in my pregnancy but it wasn't too soon to plan.

-

-

-

Okay so I know I said I wouldn't update until later in the week but I came home early from hunting this morning because no luck what so ever haha.

But sorry for the really shitty chapter. I just really wanted to update and I thought I would, my creativity is really going to shit so if someone can give me ideas for what to write for the next chapter that would be great! I want to hear what you guys want to read.

QOTC: (Im running out of questions lol) uhmm How many siblings do ya'll have? I have three plus two step brothers.

I love you all.

Comment and vote