six

(Thank you to @Infinity_Narry for pointing out that this story is getting boring and putting an idea in my head C:)

-Jasmine-

It's been a week since the meeting with the principle at school, and a week since Liam started going out and not coming home til morning, leaving me to get to school by myself. I wasn't sure what was up with him and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and continued watching the horrid film that was on in our English class. I think it was actually Romeo and Juliet but I couldn't be quite sure. "Miss Payne are you paying attention?" The teacher called out and I nodded my head, averting my eyes back to the film.

I decided to leave school after English class since that was the second to last class I had and the last class was study hall. 

When I got home I pulled the key out of my pocket and put it into the keyhole, twisting it and opening the door. Before I walked in the house I looked behind me, seeing Liam's car along with another car that I had never seen before. 

"Who's here?" I asked myself, walking into the house. 

I heard a giggle come from the living room and I furrowed my eyebrow. Now I was curious as to who was here and why she was giggling. At least it sounded like a woman. 

I closed the door behind me silently and set my stuff on the counter before walking into the living room. "Who's here?" I asked out loud and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the principle sitting on the couch with her lips locked with Liams. 

When they noticed my presence they instantly parted. "What are you doing home Jasmine?" I was asked by the both of them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked snarkily, the image of them kissing wasn't leaving my mind and I wanted to cry. Why? I had no idea. "I came home because the last class I had today was study hall and I had nothing to do. Now answer my question."

"Well I'm dating your dad, so I guess you can call me Samantha." She smiled warmly.

"Cool." I spoke and made my way up the stairs to my room but I felt someone behind me.

"What's your problem?" Liam, no not Liam, Dad asked me as I opened my bedroom door. 

"What's my problem? You know what my fucking problem is so leave me alone, now!" I shouted, crossing my arms over my chest and staring at him. 

He sighed angrily. "I want you to be nice to Sam, she makes me happy, the happiest I've been in a while." And he walked out.

Ouch, nice to know that I couldn't make him happy.

-

-

-

Soooo who guessed that was coming?

Meh I know that this story is getting boring but I'm hoping i'm making it better!

Later on down the road there will be a bit more drama.

I literally had to come home and write, I'm seriously on edge because I had to speak to a lawyer today and I don't do good in situations like that. My anxiety was high today and writing helps me calm down.

QOTC: How old are ya'll? Im 17

Vote and Comment.

Ily!