Chapter 22

~Chapter 22~

***Chloe's POV***

I looked down to see . . . . . A big coffee stain on my top and shorts! That . . . That b!tch!! I can't believe she did that. I didn't do anything to her! I stood up quickly with everyone watching me.

"Oops, didn't see you there, your to invisible" she snickered at me. I healed at her. Louis pulled my arm and tugged me into the kitchen.

"Don't start a fight" he said sighing.

"Look what she did to me!" I shrieked. I looked down and it was all socked up into my shirt and shorts.

"It's not worth the fight" he said calmly. I looked at him in shock. How can he be on her side! She's a she-devil! I scoffed at him.

"Whatever" I said in a snobbish way.

"Come on take off your shirt and shorts" he instructed. I shock my head no. He sighed. "Do you want your shirt to have a stain in it forever" he said raising his eyebrows. I sighed in defeat. I quickly striped off my tee and shorts and threw them in his face.

"Happy?" I asked with my hands on my hips. He took the clothes off his face and was staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He nodded his head still staring. Weird boy! "Stop staring! It's creepy" I said. He quickly shook his head and blinked I couple of times before walking off to put my clothes in the washer. He came back after a few minutes with some of my clothes. He must have gone into my room and got them for me. He handed me my clothes and I just draped the tee over my head and tugged on my shorts. "Thanks" I said. I turned around to walk back into the lounge when Louis stopped me.

"I'm sorry" he said with guilt written all over his face. What for?

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, my voice curious of why he's sorry.

"Because uh . . . . Doesn't matter" he said then turned around and left the room. I walked back into the lounge to see Louis and Eleanor sucking each others faces off. Yuck!! I walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Harry.

"Hey how's it going?" Harry asked starting a convocation. I turned to look at Harry.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" I asked. I turned to looked at the couple sucking each others faces off. I mentally gaged at the sight. Then I turned over to look back at Harry.

"Oh just asking" he said then turned to face the door. He's keeping something away from me and I'll find out.

"Okay is everyone ready to go?" Loan asked. I looked over at him to see him looking at Brooke. He so likes her.

"You guys aren't coming with us though" I stated or more like hoped.

"Didn't Brooke or Lucy tell you that we're coming with you's" Liam told me now looking at me. I can't believe this!!! I'm not going with them, especially not with Louis! I turned my head to look at Lucy. She won't look me in the eye so I turned to look at Brooke. She tried to avoid my look. Ugh! My 'best friends' won't even look at me or tell me that they were coming with us! I turned to look at Harry he had a worried look in his eyes like asking if its okay for them to come. Of course it not!! I looked at the door then thought of a plan. I'll just ditch all of them and spend some alone time.

Yea that's a good idea!

I turned to look at Liam, who is looking at me as is everyone else. I put on a really fake smile then nodded.

"Yea they didn't but let's go" I said with fake happiness and fake excitement. Everyone smiled then started heading to the door. I just sat there for a while thinking what I'm going to do by myself.