Chapter 25

~Chapter 25~

***Chloe's POV***

*Recap*

"Harry will be sad if you leave so then Harry will uh stick around Louis 'cos that's the only person Harry will have in this flat if you leave" Zayn said.

**********

'U don't deserve the boyz attention, u worthless piece of shit!'

It started replaying in my head again. I walked out of the kitchen with my head down and saying nothing else. I was about to start crying again. Harry shouldn't care or miss me if I left. I really need to leave this place. I need to leave NOW. I sat down of the sofa and stared at the black blank TV screen.

'Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way

Through the crowd'

My song was exactly like what I was doing but not going through a crowd, just an imaginary crowd in my head.

Knock, Knock

The door interrupted my thoughts. Next thing Eleanor was through the door and calling for Louis.

"LOUIS!!" Eleanor yelled her high pitched voice.

"Yes?" Louis walked in the lounge with just pants on and no tee.

Ugh! Just get a top on!

"I wanna go shopping with you" Eleanor wined like a baby. Eleanor hugged onto Louis' arm, like her life depended on it.

"Eleanor I have a signing to do today then tomorrow we have an interview"

Ha! She can't get everything she wants!

"But I haven't spent that much time with you lately" Eleanor went on winning.

"I know baby but I can't today or tomorrow"

Oh come on! They spend every day with each other! Like yesterday at the beach while I left.

I was just listening to there little convocation well more like argument. Eleanor turned around then just noticed I was in the room.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with disgust in her voice.

"Well this is my brothers house which I live in so that's why I'm here" I told her with sass in my voice. Eleanor snorted then turned back around to face Louis. I rolled my eyes, got up and walked out the front door.

***Louis' POV***

I watched as the door slammed shut.

"Thank god she's gone! Now where were we?" Eleanor snapped me out of whatever I was in, with her squeaky voice. I turned around to face her.

"So can we go now?" She asked with pleading eyes. I shock my head from side to side.

"No Eleanor! I told you I can't I'm sorry babe" I turned around then walked into the kitchen. I heard the front door shut, which was probably Eleanor leaving. I grabbed my phone then dialled Chloe's number.

One ring, two ring, three ring, four-

I was cut off when I heard a beeping sound coming from the phone. She denied my call.

***Chloe's POV***

Ring, ring, ring

My phone was going off meaning someone was calling. This time I looked at the caller ID instead of just answering. The caller was Louis.