Chapter 18

~Chapter 18~

***Harry's POV***

"We won't tell Harry we promise" I heard Niall say from inside the kitchen. What were they talking about? I quickly walked back to the couch so no one would see that I was eas dropping.

"What were you doing" someone asked. I turned to face the person to find it was Zayn.

"Oh nothing" I lied. I saw him roll his eyes.

"Tell me the truth Haz" Zayn insisted me to tell.

"It's really nothing" I tried again but it didn't foal him. "Fine ill tell you" I gave in. "I just heard that Niall won't tell me something that I don't know" I told him.

"So you eas dropped?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded.

"Yes but I want to know what they're keeping from me" I told him truthfully.

"But first you have to know who Niall was talking to" Zayn told me. I nodded in agreement.

***Chloe's POV***

I was getting out of the shower and checked the time. It was 10.30 am the next day. I got change into just a normal tee and some dark blue jeans and some TOMs. I walked out my room and went to have a big breakfast trying to put on some more weight and yes that sounds so dumb but if you saw me you would think I'm just skin and bones. I walked in and stated to make pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon and a banana. After making all that I started eating my BIG breakfast. After 5 minutes I had only eaten the toast and one egg. I started eating my last egg and the bacon. I finished that after another 10 minutes. I started poring on the golden syrup on the pancakes and then started eating that.

After eating my pancakes I picked up my banana and started to walk out the door. I walked all the way to the tattoo shop. Your probably wondering why in gong there. Well since I got that last one, I liked it so much I'm gong to get another one in my left wrist. It's nearly been a day so I can look at my tattoo on my right wrist soon.

I walked into the shop and up to the front desk. "Hello how can I hel-" she cut herself off by looking up from the paper that is in here hand. "Well hello there, you here got more?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I smiled back at her.

"Well hello to you too, and yes I am. I couldn't help but live that tattoo I got yesterday" I told her the truth. She smiled again at me.

"Well sit down over there," she said pointing to a different chair that I didn't sit in yesterday. "And here's the book with the tattoos" she said while handing me the book I chose out of yesterday. I looked through the book and saw an awesome one that I quiet liked. It was a bow/ribbon going around in a circle. (A/N: picture of tattoo on the side)

"This one" I said showing her the one I want.

"Sure, where do you want it? And I never told you my name it's Rebecca" she said smiling.

"I like your name it suits you and I want it on my left wrist" I said smiling to her. She nodded.

"Thanks and okay the other wrist aye?" She asked winking at me. I laughed, she's so nice.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'. She started on the tattoo and man it still had that affect on me. It was so painful. I bit my lip to stop me from screaming. Rebecca just laughed at my face and I glared at her playfully.

***After the tattoo was done***

I looked at the tattoo one more time before looking up at Rebecca at the front desk. I paid her and then thanked her too. I walked out the shop and went to get some lunch.