Chapter 28

A/N: hey guys! I normally don't do author notes at the beginning of the chapter but this is IMPORTANT. I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated! I forgot to tell u I was going away for a week in the last chapter. But because I haven't updated in a while I'm gonna give you guys this chapter! Hope you like it!

P.s. there will be an authors note at the end to.

P.s.s. Im eaiting this story so im sorry if it tells u ive updated this story :P

~Emma

~Chapter 28~

***Louis' POV***

*Recap*

"C-Chloe . . . Well Chloe uh Chloe c-c um uh it's just t-that Chloe cu-cuts" Harry stammered out, looking at the ground so he didn't need to see Lou's reaction 'cos we ALL know he likes her.

"W-what?"

***********************************

What?! She can't have cut herself!

"But she did . . ." I turned around to see the person the voice belongs to.

Zayn.

Did I say that out loud?

I shrugged then turned to see the doctor. "When can we see Chloe?" I asked, looking hopeful.

"Yes you can shes in room-" I cut the lady off.

"312 floor 3, I got it" I said turning in the direction to the elevator. I fast walked to it and pressed the button.

Come on

I pressed it again.

Come on open!

Again.

Open you god damn-

'Ping' The door opened.

Finally!

I walked inside the elevator and pressed floor 3. Then I saw the lads coming towards me. It was time to choose.

Chloe

Or . . . The lads?

Oh fuck it I'm choosing Chloe!

I watched as the doors shut but before they did I saw then running to me, screaming things like:

'Don't let the doors close!"

'Keep them open!'

'Hold on!'

But I let them close. Sorry boys but you can catch the next one.

'Ping'

The doors slid open and I saw white walls, doors and even doctors that were walking around, were wearing white. What's up with that?

I shrugged and carried on to find Chloe's room.

297, 298, 299, 300 . . . .

Come on!

I started to pick up my pace so I could get there faster.

307, 308, 309, 310

Hurry up!

311 . . . . . . 312!

I ran up to the door then stopped in front of it with my hand on the door knob. What will she look like? Is she asleep or awake? Lots of questions ran through my mind in that minute so u decided to end all that by opening up the door. I sucked in a breath and opened the door quickly to get it over and done with. The view of Chloe nearly made me faint! She had no colour what-so-ever, on her face and she was covered in bandages. White bandages all up her legs, arms but the most was on her hips. I could tell because of how wide they are. I didn't know if there was any bandages on her stomach because she had one of those hospital gowns on.