Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

***Chloe's POV***

I woke by the sound of bids chirping. SHUT UP!! I said to myself. I wanted to fall back to sleep because I had nothing else to do, right?

Right

I was lying on my bed still under the covers just thinking. Do I like . . . . . . Louis? No! I can't, he has a girlfriend and she's way prettier then me and 1000x more better then me.

I was just thinking what I could do today. Mmhmm I got it! I can go to the park then to the motives with one of the boys. Not Harry. I got up off my bed and went to my closet to get some clothes. I picked out a peach coloured dress with cream coloured high-heel shoes, and bracelet, purse and moon earrings. (A/N: picture of outfit on the side) I went down stairs and started to make some toast and eggs. After I finished cooking my last egg I sat down at the dinning table and started to munch on my food happily. After a while of eating someone entered the room. I looked up to see a dark haired boy. Zayn. He smiled at me and a gave one back before turning my head back to my, nearly done, plate fall of food.

"What are you doing today?" Zayn asked while taking a seat next to me. I shrugged.

"Going to the park and maybe to see a movie" I told him. Maybe he wanted to come with me.

"Cool, is anyone going with you?" He asked. I could see in the corner of my eye he was looking at me to say something. I shook my head, no.

"But if you want to come you can" I said now looking at him with happy eyes hopping he will say yes. I wanted someone to come with me and we could get to know each other better.

"Sure that would cool" he said smiling at me. I quickly finished my food and put the plate in the sink. I went over to Zayn, who was by the door.

"You ready?" I asked him. He nodded and we walked out the door to his car. He opened the passenger car door for me and I stepped in and sat down. He went around to his side and sat down before speeding off to the park.

We got to the park in less then 5 minutes. I got out of the car and then we started walking over to the some kids. Then I noticed the kids were on a playground and there were . . . . . . .

"SWINGS!!" I yelled running over to the fun factor. I hopped on one and started swinging higher and higher each time. Once Zayn reached me he was chuckling at me. I frowned at him playfully.

"What? You don't like swings?" I asked still swinging. I tried crossing my arms over my chest but I was gonna fall so I didn't.

"Oh nothing, and yes I loooooove swings" he said extending the word 'love' I rolled my eyes playfully at him then he jumped onto my lap while I was still swinging. How did he . . . ? Oh never mind.

"Hey get your own swing!" I said to him. He turned his head around so he could see me.

"Nah! Your comfy unlike a normal swing" he said smirking. I let my mouth hang open shaping an 'o' form.

"Hey I'm not a swing, I'm a human being" I said trying to push him off my lap. I was so close to him being off me but he hanged on to the swing. Ugh!

"Ugh! Get off your killing me!" I said to him trying to push him off again. This time he fell off when we were high in the air but sadly he grabbed me and I went down with him. I hit the ground with a big 'THUD'. I was on top of Zayn.

"So your saying I'm fat?" He asked fake looking hurt. I smiled widely.

"YES!" I yelled making him scramble to his feet so I was able to stand up. I smirked at him after I was on my feet.

"Hey it's not nice to yell at someone in the ear" he said.

"Someone? You mean something" I said with another smirk on my face.

"Oh! You didn't!" He said sounding so dramatic

"Oh but I did" I said smiling now. But once I had a full smile it quickly turned up side down. Zayn was running at me at full speed. "AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed and started running as fast as I could but that wasn't as fast as Zayn so he caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. He was on top of me smiling. Then he suddenly started tickling me in my ribs. I started laughing really hard.

"Haha got you now Styles" he said smiling at me while tickling. "Huh, never thought I would say that to anyone but Harry" he said. He then went back to tickling. When he was talking I had about 15 seconds to breath.

"Z-Zayn pl-eas-e -st-stop!" I squealed.

"Hmm, nope" he said popping the 'p'

"I'll d-do any-thing-g" I said in between laughs. He smirked.

"Anything?" He asked. I nodded nervously. "Okay then follow me" he said smiling. He got off me and held his hand out offering to help me up. I took it and he helped me off the ground. I followed him to where ever were going. He stopped outside a shop after 10 minutes of walking.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Your going to get a . . . . . . "

________________

A/N: sorry for short chapter. And it's another cliffhanger. What's gonna happen?

Is it good?

Bad?

Amazing?

Boring?

Comment, vote, fan, follow!!

Lots of love

Emma <3