Chapter 13

~Chapter 13~

***Chloe's POV***

Great my ex is trying to kidnapped me again but this time with Brooke. I'm so sorry for bringing her into this mess. Callum got closer and closer to me by the minute. Brooke was still looking forward and walking while I was slowly walking backwards and looking at Callum. "Well look who it is" Callum said with a smirk in his sick face.

"What do you want?" I spat at him wanted to just run but I wouldn't get away I would make it worse.

"Oh just to see my beautiful girlfriend" ugh! I'm not his stupid girlfriend anymore. He used to abuse me all the time, calling me a slut, whore, ugly, fat and anything you can think of. He punched me everyday and kicked me. Once he tried to rape me but didn't thankfully, so I'm still a Virgin.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore, Callum" I said mad at him. I now stopped walking and he was now up in my face. Brooke was now at least 50 meters away from me now so she won't get into this mess.

"Well if your not going to be my girlfriend then you have to do something for me" I nodded with hesitation. He stepped closer so our noses were nearly touching. I wanted so badly to step away but this was the only way to break up with him. I didn't know what he wanted me to do.

"What do I have to do then?" I asked trying to get this over and done with. He looked at my lips then looked me up and down. I was having a feeling he wanted my. . . . . . . Virginity. Now I did step back away from him. I'm not losing something like that to a stupid guy that doesn't deserve it.

"Aww don't be that way" he cooed, that was. . . . . Ugh disgusting. That was it I ran for it as fast as I could.

After 5 minutes of running as fast as I could I came to Harry's flat. I made it, I thought. I stepped into the flat and closed the door. It was about 1 now so I walked up to my room and took a long shower from running. Once I got out I got changed into a light pink dress and a white over thing to cover my shoulders. I put on some white ankle socks and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I had my normal hair colour back after that long shower of washing my hair. But I didn't want to dye it again I liked it on me for once in my life. I put a pink bracelet then I put some mascara, eyeliner and foundation on. I grabbed my nail polish out of my handbag and did my nails a violet colour. (A/N: picture of Chloe on the side) Then I took my iPhone out of my bag and took a picture of myself. It's really rear for me to take a picture of myself as I think I'm so damn fat. I walked out of my room in that but with no shoes I wanted to stay in the flat for the rest of the day because I don't want to see Callum again.

I walk into the kitchen to eat some food, I was quite hungry. That's when Brooke and Lucy walked in looking really tired and . . . . . . . . Sad?

"Why so dell?" I asked them both. Then looked up at me from the ground and shrugged before saying.

"Oh nothing" replied Lucy looking for something to eat while Brooke sat down next to me at the dinning table. I nodded at them even though I knew something was up. I looked over to my friend Brooke and gave her the famous puppy face. Pouting waiting for her to face me. Once she did she knew want I wanted her to tell me.

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you, just stop looking at me with those eyes" she pleaded and gave in. I smiled and stopped my puppy face.

"Well, go on" I insisted.

"When I got back here before you" she said looking at me. I nodded for her to go on. "Louis was here, like what Liam had told me" I didn't see the problem here.

"I don't see the problem" I said to her with confusion in my eyes. She sighed then carried on with her story.

"Louis was out when we didn't know where he was then when we left he came back . . . ." I nodded again. "But he wasn't alone when he came back" she said now looking at the ground with sad in here eyes. Why?

"Who was the person?" I asked. She then looked up at me.

"A girl called . . . . . . Eleanor" she said then looked down again. Who is this chick called Eleanor?

"And she is . . . . . ." I said leading off.

"His ex" she replied, still looking down. My mouth was hanging open so it was forming an 'o' shape. Why do care about all this? Lucy came and sat on the other side of me, eating some food, while rubbing my back.

"We can tell you like him" Lucy stated looking at me. Whaa . . . .?

"No I don't?" I said but it turned into a question. Do I like Louis? No! I can't! Lucy was smirking at me and Brooke didn't look sad now but happy. My eyes went wide. "I don't like him!" I yelled and then I quickly covered my mouth with my hand because the boys might hear.

"Oh and the boys are in the lounge, well . . . . . . . not all of them" she said the last part in nearly a whisper but I still heard her.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"Uhh you see . . . . He had a few drinks with his ex and . . . . . . Uh started making out with her then it got heated for them so . . . . . . They went to his room" she stuttered. I was shocked. Was he drunk? Or was he just a bit tipsy?

"Was he drunk?" I blurted out.

"Uhh I don't think so" she spoke in nearly a whisper again. I nodded a bit sad. I got off my seat and walked into the lounge and sat in between Niall and Liam. Liam turned around and smiled at me, I replied with a smile too. I looked over at Harry and he was looking at me with sad in his eyes. I stood up and walked to the front door and then turned around to look at Harry. I mentioned for him to follow. He then stood up and followed me out the door.

"What do you what to talk about" Harry said looking at the ground not meeting my gaze.

"Look Harry, I was just mad at you for what you do to girls" I spoke up.

"What do I do to girls?" He questioned me raising an eyebrow. He had no idea what he's doing.

"Sleeping with girls!!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with shock filled eyes.

"H-how did you f-find out?" He stuttered while asking the question.

"Louis" one word said it all.

"Oh"

"Do you know how it feels to be used like that then left?" I asked getting flustered.

"No" he said so quietly it was not even a whisper. But u still heard him. "But how do you know then" he said, starting to raise his voice.

"Because . . . . . Because I-I-I just do" I stuttered.

"Tell me the truth Chloe, I'm your brother for crying out loud" he said getting mad.

"FINE! I'll tell you!" I screamed in his face. "That's been done to me okay!" I yelled at him then I had tears in the brim of my eyes. Don't cry Chloe. I kept on chanting in my head, over and over. I stomped off into the flat before he could answer. I walked straight over to my rooms door when someone stopped me.

"Chloe?" Someone's voice asked. I turned around to see . . . . . .

_____________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sorry about that! I'm getting good at the cliffhangers! ;) anyway comment what you think. I updated for you guys because I haven't in ages :) well it feels like ages.

Love you guys

Emma <3