Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

***Chloe's POV***

I woke up to see a bright white light in my face. It hurt my eyes. I reopened them and looked around the room I was in. How did I get here? I asked myself because I was in a hospital. Then it all came back to me, the shark attack, me screaming for help, it getting darker. Everything. Then I heard sobbing and I looked beside me to see my mum and dad sat in some chairs next to me, crying. "M-mum." I chocked out. She quickly rushed to my side.

"Your awake, thank god." She said still tears running down her face.

"Don't cry mum I'm okay now, I'm awake now." I whispered to her, trying to calm her down.

"Your not okay, you've been attacked by a shark then you've been asleep for two weeks." She spoke up.

Wait, What?! Asleep for 2 WEEKS! Hold up, that means I lost a lot of blood.

"But I'm awake now and I've healed as well... I hope." I said the last part in a whisper hopping she won't hear me. I hope I didn't lose my leg or an arm. I looked down at my arms. They're still there. That was luckily but what about my leg the shark was tugging at? "Did I lose my leg?" I asked my mum having panic in my voice and my voice was shaking.

"No hunny, you didn't luckily"p." She said giving me a little smile. Then the door got pushed opened really fast, frightening me. There stood a guy, that looked around my age, in the door frame with red puffy eyes like my mum has. I looked up at my mum giving her a questioning look. My dad was asleep in his chair.

"Honey, this is Harry, your brother." Those two words made me dizzy, feel sick and then everything was going black again. How did my dad lie to me about something this big? Then I blacked out.

******************

I woke to the sound of yelling and crying. I fluttered my eyes open. I just had the worst dream ever, I was attacked by a shark then I was in a hospital then I found out I had a brother. That's the worst thing in the world I just dreamed about.

Once I fully opened my eyes I looked around the room, and I think my heart stopped beating just then. I was in the hospital, knowing that this wasn't a dream but was indeed real. I think I'm going to faint again. How did they not tell me, mostly my dad. He was the closest with me and he lied to me right to my face. I looked to the door and saw my mum yelling at a doctor about something. Then my mum looked my way and she pushed open the door and came running to me.

She hugged me tight and didn't let go. "Mum...... Need....... Air." I chocked out. She quickly let go.

"Sorry, I was so worried, when I told you about Harry you.......you were so close.......to dying." She breathed sadly.

"Well I'm alive now and I won't black out this time, can I meet my......" I couldn't say the word it's hard to since my dad said I didn't have one.

"Sure hunny, just wait there." I chuckled at her.

"Where would I go? I can't even walk yet." I said and before she walked out the door I said; "Wait."

"Yes?"She asked as she turned around.

"How long did I black out for?" I asked a little worried.

"Only two days, not two weeks." Two days... why do I black out for do long? Oh well.

She walked off to get Harry. After five minutes he walked in behind my mum. "I'm going to let you guys talk alone." She said smiling then walking out and shut the door behind her. Harry came and sat on a seat next to my bed.

"Why did you faint when mum said I'm your brother?" He asked after a while. I sighed since I didn't want to tell him.

"I never knew I had a brother and I asked my dad not long before the shark attack and he said.......I didn't and told me that I was an only child." I said looking down at my hands.

"They never told you until now?"He asked shocked. I just nodded my head. "Well I'm going to tell you a bit about myself because you don't know me very well." I just smiled at him like saying go on. "I'm nineteen. I moved away when you where little so that's why you don't remember me. I live with my mate, Louis, and I'm in a boy band called One Direction." That word kept playing over and over in my head. The curly haired guy on the tv was my brother. The guy with the dimples and the guy I groaned at when I saw him smile. He's my BROTHER.

____________

*Edited 21/09/15*

A/N: what do you think? Great, bad, okay? Please comment, this is a really good story well that's what I think. It's starting really slowly but it's going to get better.

Much love

~Emma