Chpater 26

~Chapter 26~

***Chloe's POV***

I sat there glaring at Ariana. I can't believe she did that! I'm going to get so much hate now! Even though there is heaps.

I was in Ariana's car now, in her passenger seat while Ariana drove. I got Ariana to help me out of the swing after yelling at her about, why she did that.

Harry and that will see on my twitter, or I think they will anyway.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked still looking out the window next to me.

"We're going to the studio to sing another song because that last one was AWESOME!" She yelled the last words. I quickly covered my ears.

"Whoa! My eardrums are going bleed!" I screamed like a fake paranoid girl.

"Oh shush you!" She said grabbing onto my mouth with her hand. I smirked to myself then locked Ariana's hand. Her face was priceless, with shock all over it.

"You. Did. Not. Just. Do. THAT!" She yelled then the car came to a big screeching stop.

Was she crazy?! She could have killed me!

She took off her seatbelt and jumped onto me, who was still shocked about the stop. I got taken aback but then flipped off my seat and in between the dashboard and my seat. Ariana started laughing her ass off and fell back into her seat. Then she pointed her index finger at me while still laughing.

"Y-your so-so dumb s-some-times" Ariana said in between laughs and giggles.

"Yea yea, but look at you! You look like a tomato!" I said pointing at her face. Ariana blushed then looked away.

"Anyway are we going to go or just sit here?" I asked. She giggled then buckled up, same as me, then we were off again.

20 minutes then I was at the studio. It took that long because we stopped to get some food on the way. My decision. We walked into the studio with me eating my food. We walked up to Heather.

"Hi Heather we need a room to record" Ariana said turning to look at me. I smiled at her then she turned back around.

"Same room as last time is free" Heather told us. Ariana nodded and walked away towards the room. I turned to face Heather, gave her a friendly smile then followed after Ariana.

"Okay so I'm going to sing a song by myself then your going to do one by yourself, okay?" I nodded understanding. Ariana walked into the recording room and put on her headgear. She gave me a thumbs up so that I knew she was ready. I nodded then turned on the speaker so I could hear her talk.

"My song is called Beggin' On Your Knees. So lets start!" She said excitedly. I put on my headgear so I could only hear her.

*Ariana*

"You had it all

The day you told me

Told me you want me

I had it all, but let you fool me,

Fool me completely,

I was so stupid,

To give you all my attention,

Cause the way you played me

Exposed your true intention"