Chapter 12

~Chapter 12~

***Chloe's POV***

In walked Lucy. I smiled at her and gestured her to sit beside me.

"Hey, I haven't talked to you since I let you inside the flat" I said with a slight laugh. She chuckled with me.

"Yeah I haven't but have you seen how Niall's been looking at me?" She asked taking deep breaths. I laughed at her, she's so funny when not trying to.

"Yes I have and I think he likes you" I said winking at her.

"You really think so?" She asked. Man she's so dumb sometimes.

"Yes! Jeez you can be so dumb sometimes" I laughed at her. She just pouted at me witch made me laugh harder. I stopped laughing after a few minutes and sat there just fiddling with my ring. After a little while of just sitting there I felt really tired so I looked at the time and it was 9 at night. I decided to just sleep. My eyes started to flicker shut and I didn't resist it I just went to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

That's the sound of my stupid phone alarm because I don't have a real alarm. I sat up on my bed. I was still in my clothes from yesterday so I walked into the white bathroom and jumped in the shower. After a 15 minute shower I stepped out into the cold air in the bathroom. I quickly wrapped a green fluffy towel around my body and walked into my room to get some clothes. I was wondering were Brooke and Lucy stayed. I walk in and got peach coloured shorts, a dark blue top with an anchor on it, a peach flower to go in my hair, a pair of white sandals and a pair of peach sunglasses. (A/N: pic on the side of outfit) I got changed into all of it then did my hair in a bun at the top of my head. Then I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to get something to eat. Once I got down into the kitchen everyone but Louis was there just sitting eating breakfast.

"Hey guys" i said while walking over to the pantry to get the box of cereal. I got a bowl and put some cereal in it then grabbed the milk from the fridge. I sat down beside Lucy and Liam. "Where is Louis?" I wispered to Lucy.

"We dont know" and with that it all went silent. I cant stand everything being so quite.

"Okay, I'm going to look for Louis" and with that I stood up and started walking to the door of the kitchen.

"Wait! I'm coming with you" Someones voice said. I turned around and saw Brooke standing up from her seat and coming toward me. I nodded at her and we walked out the front door and into the cold air. It was good being outside but it was cold and I didn't bring a jumper. We kept on walking in silence, I didn't mind this silence, unlike the other one.

"Where did you and Lucy stay last night?" I questioned her. She stopped walking so I did the same.

"I stayed in your room but you were already asleep and Lucy stayed in Niall's room" she told me. I nodded, socking up all the information she said.

"Why did you stay in my room?" I asked. I knew Liam would have wanted her to stay in his room so why didn't she?

"Liam and Zayn were fighting over who's room I should stay in so I went to yours" she said smiling at the end, I smiled back at her then we started walking again. After about 5 minutes Brooke's phone started ringing. She quickly grabbed her phone out if her back pocket and looked at the screen, and sighed.

"Hello?" She said into the phone even if she knew who it was. "Yeah we're still looking for him, why? . . . . . . . . Okay we will head back then . . . . . . . . . Yep bye" she took her phone away from her ear then hung up. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Liam, he said Louis back at their flat" she told me. I let out a big sigh of relief. We started heading back to the flat when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw my ex and two of his friends behind him. Oh no this can't be happening again and this time I'm not going to be able to escape.

________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Sorry for short chapter. I just found out how to put pictures up! Hahaha I'm slow at finding things out. Anyway what do you think? And I'm sorry I didn't tell u Chloe has dark brown hair that's dyed. So sorry for not telling u that.

Hopped u liked it! Vote, comment, read on and find out ;)

Much love

Emma <3