Chapter 27

~Chapter 27~

***Chloe's POV***

I walked into the kitchen holding onto my acing head.

Why was my head so sore?

It was the next day and I just woke up. I finally got into the kitchen to see a note stuck on the fridge. I walked up to it and read it.

'Dear Chlo We went out to get some food and we didn't want to wake you so we just left. We'll be back at around 2 in the noon, there is food and drinks still around the place so you'll be fine.

Lots of love

~Harry, Zay-'

Yea yea and the rest of the boys.

I stopped reading and went to look for food then remembered.

'She is fat and ugly'

That voice said I chucked away whatever was in my hand and went to sit on the sofa. I looked at the time to see it was only 11 so I had 3 hours without the boys. Yay!

I thought about what I could do but then the voices came back so I went to my bathroom again and got the blade out from the razor. I just shut the door but didn't lock it cos you know, no one is here so there's no point in locking the door. I took off my shorts I was wearing and started cutting my thighs and hips. After about 3 to 5 cuts on each side I stopped and put the blade back to where it belongs. I then hopped into the shower to wash off. I changed into some jeans and a tee on top. Nothing special. I'm not special anyway so why try when I'm fat and ugly.

I walked out the room and sat on my bed and opened up twitter again. I know I'm an idiot for doing this but I need to check. I logged on and found myself crying.

'@ChloBear U should just kill urself now cos NOBODY loves u and NOBODY will like u!'

'@ChloBear Y r u Harry's sister?! U don't even look pretty to be related to him!'

'@ChloBear U know to end all this pain u have u can kill urself and it'll help us from suffering from ur uglyness'

Those tweets hurt so bad I felt like killing myself right now and right here. I quickly slammed my laptop shut and ran into my bathroom I just came out of 5 minutes ago. I took off my pants and tee so I was just in my underwear and bra. I got my blade and started cutting everywhere I could see. (A/N: Not her face cos she can't see it) My blood was all over the floor and sink and shower by this time and I felt like gagging. I slammed my hand against the bathroom wall and left a bloody handprint. I slammed my fist down on the sink. Tears were running down my cheeks non-stop. I wiped them away with the back of my hand, probably leaving blood all over my cheeks.

I suddenly felt really dizzy. My legs began to give in so I grabbed onto the sink for support. Next thing I knew I was on the floor in my own pool of blood.

***Louis' POV***

I heard a bang on the wall coming from Chloe's bathroom. I decided to leave it cos I didn't want to go in and see her doing her lady stuff. Then I heard another slam of a fist or hand connecting with something hard inside the bathroom in Chloe's room.

What's going on in there?

I left it again cos I don't want to be nosey. Then the next sound I heard shocked me the most it sounded like someone collapsing. I quickly rushed to Chloe's bathroom door but once the door was in front of me I took in a shaky breath then knocked on the door.