Chpater 19

~Chapter 19~

***Louis' POV***

She fell asleep right after I said that to her. She looked so peaceful except for her cheek with an ice-pack on it.

How am I going to tell Harry?

I looked down at her and scanned her really skinny body.

Is she starving herself? I thought

Then I saw something on her left wrist. I grabbed onto her wrist and turned it so I could see it properly. It was a tattoo that said 'love'.

When did she get this? Why did she get it?

Lots of questions ran through my mind but it stopped after I saw something on her right wrist. I looked at it and it was another tattoo.

When is she getting these?

I put her wrist back down on the bed and walked out the door.

***Chloe's POV***

I awoke with the sun in my eyes. Darn sun! I sat up while rubbing the sleep out if my eyes. I walked out my bedroom door and into the kitchen to eat some nice breakfast. I put some bread into the toaster and grabbed an apple. I sat myself down in the couch and turned in tv. After I heard the toaster pop I walked over and put Nutella on them, then walked back to the couch with a plate in my left hand and an apple in my right. After I finished I walked back upstairs and got changed into a black top and a white skirt going to my stomach. (A/N: picture of outfit on the side, and showing how skinny she is) I put on some make-up and my high-heel shoes. I walked out of my bedroom after showering, changing, brushing my teeth and hair and doing my make-up. I went into the lounge and went straight to the door but when I was about to open the door a voice came from behind me, stopping me.

"Where are you going?" The voice asked I turned around to see Louis, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyebrows raised.

"Going for a walk" I told him. I didn't actually know where I was going to tell you the truth. I wasn't going to get another tattoo if your wondering.

"Don't lie"

"I'm not, I'm telling the truth" I insisted.

"I'm not an idiot" Well he is if he doesn't believe the truth. "Your going to stay here with me" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No I'm not, I'm leaving" I said and opened the door but before I could step out of the flat a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the flat closing the door behind.

"Ugh! Why are you being like this" I wined. I sat down in the couch as did Louis.

"I don't want you going to get another" he simply said. What was he talking about?

"What are you on?!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about" he said before grabbing my wrist and pulling up the sleeve relieving my 'love' tattoo.

"I'm not going to get another tattoo, you dumb ass" I said pulling my wrist out of his grip. "And how did you find out?" I questioned looking at him after I pulled my sleeve back down.

"I saw it when you feel asleep last night" he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You asshole" I snapped at him. We sat there in silence until Louis broke it after a few minutes.