Chapter 14

~Chapter 14~

***Chloe's POV***

"Chloe?" Someone asked. I turned around to see . . . . . .

Louis.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and especially him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked dodging my question. I frowned at him then went to open my door when he stopped it from opening by his foot.

"Move now" I growled at him. Whoa I can do that when I'm mad? Wow just wow.

"Answer the question, Chloe"

"Why should I?" I asked him which made him frown.

"Because I care about you" he said now quieter and calmer. I nodded.

"It's just Harry" I answered. He made an 'o' shape then answered with an 'oh' I nodded then started walking back into my room but I didn't close the door fast enough because Louis quickly stepped in. I turned around to face him. "What now?" I asked then sat down on my bed. He came and sat beside me.

"I want to know what you and him said"

"So you want to know the conversion?" I asked him. He nodded for his answer. I sighed before starting. "I wanted to talk to him so we went out of the flat to talk . . . . . " I told him everything and at the end I even cried. I was now curled up in a ball crying on my bed while Louis was rubbing small circles on my back. He then pulled me onto his lap. I didn't move or resist it because I was so tired from crying. I just stayed there crying into his chest.

"I-I want to a-ask you s-somethin-g" I stuttered from crying.

"Shoot" he said looking at me in the eye. I sighed, here goes nothing, I thought.

"I h-heard that when y-you came home you came back w-with your e-ex" I stuttered. I looked down at my lap which was on Louis lap.

"Oh uh you mean Eleanor?" He asked, suddenly all tensed. I nodded because I couldn't talk nor say a word. "Oh um we . . . . . We were just catching up with each other" he said. I felt like slapping him in the face! That LIER! But I couldn't move so I just rolled my eyes at him.

"The truth Louis" I said getting pissed that he couldn't tell me the truth.

"That is the truth and there's nothing else to it!" He yelled at me. I was taken aback and got really frightened. I quickly crawled off his lap and fell onto the ground, off my bed.

"Ow!" I said, grabbing my pounding head then I crawled over to a corner of my room and hugged my knees so tight and cried. I let out loud sobs then quiet ones for the next 5 minutes. I never knew someone sat next to me and started rubbing one of my arms that was wrapped around my legs. I looked up from my knees to see a very guilty looking Louis.

"I'm so so sorry for yelling at you" he said to me while looking at the ground. I replied by wrapping my wobbly arms around Louis' neck. He returned the hug nearly insanely. I sighed into his chest then I pulled away. We sat there for a few more minutes in silence, but a comfortable one. My eyes started to get really heavy so I shut them and went into a deep sleep.

***IN THE MORNING***

"Chloe, Chloeee, CHLOE" someone said into my ear. I groaned and then rolled around so my head was buried in my pillow. Wait! This doesn't feel like a pillow. My eyes snapped right open and looked around the room, then down to my 'pillow'. I quickly got up off Louis. If your wondering, yes Louis was the 'pillow'. He was the one calling my name because he's awake and the only one here. I looked around and I was in my bed. Didn't I fall asleep on the ground? Louis was just staring at me now with a smile on his face.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked placing my hands on my face to check. He just started laughing at me and shaking his head saying 'no'.

"N-nothing is o-on y-you-r face" he said in between gapes of laughing.

"Then what is it?" I asked trying not to chuckle.

"Y-your just s-so beautiful" he said calming down. I smiled at him, and blushed a little. I looked away so he couldn't see it.

"Thanks" I mumbled. But then I remembered his ex. I looked back up at him and looked him in the eyes. "Are you now dating your ex, Eleanor again?" I asked sad and anger in my voice.

"Um . . . . . Uh kinda" he stuttered. What does 'kinda' mean? Yes? No? Maybe?

"What does 'kinda' mean?" I asked looking at him with now all sad in my eyes.

"It means . . . . . . . Yes" he said looking down at the last part. Why?

"Who was that calling you the other day?" I asked. Now everything clicked if she was the one who called him. He nodded hesitantly. I was now really sad.

***Louis' POV***

She looked at me with sad filled eyes. Why? I do understand I'm stupid for going back out with her. I mean, come on she broke up with me and now she wanted me back, and me being stupid said yes. Why? I sat there thinking for a while and so was Chloe because she's so quite.

Last night was . . . . . . Well not what I expected to happen. Yes I was tipsy but I wasn't ready. She forced herself on me and I just went with it. It kinda got heated so I wanted to stop but she didn't want to. So I went to my room (carrying her) so the boys didn't see it. I didn't want it but I had no choice. So I was thinking it could count as rape because it was forced on me when I didn't want it to happen.

I got cut out of my thoughts by the bed squeaking. I looked over at Chloe she was getting up to go have a shower. I watched her as she disappeared into the bathroom.

***Chloe's POV***

I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes that I was wearing from yesterday because I fell asleep in them. I jumped into the nice hot water. After 5 or 10 minutes I got out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body. I got another towel and wrapped that one around my hair. I walked out of my room and walked over to my walk-in wardrobe. I pick up my black over top thing, light blue jean shorts, a colourful boob tube top thing, some bracelets and dream catcher earrings. (A/N: picture on the side) I quickly got changed into them then walked out and into the kitchen. I sat down on one of the seats. Everyone was there except for my two best friends.

"Where's Brooke and Lucy?" I asked no one directly.

"They had to leave, they did stay for two whole days" Liam pointed out. He was right they did stay that long and I didn't even have one day by myself with them. I'm really mad at myself for that. That was the whole resin they came. I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Okay" that's all I said to them.

"Do you want something to eat?" Niall asked nicely to me. I shock my head. I was hungry but I didn't want to eat.

"We're going out today, do you want to come?" Louis asked. I whipped my head up.

"I'd love to" I said happily. I could get out of here and be with someone so I didn't need to worry about Callum. After everyone was finished eating it was time to go. We all pulled into Harry's car and then we were off to who how's where.

After a good 20 minute drive the car finally stopped. I looked out the window to see a carnival. Yay! I love carnivals they're so fun. I quickly jumped out of the car and then we all walked to the entrance.

_______________

A/N: I love you guys so much i updated again after only a day! how awesome am I?!

Anyway what do you guys think? Thus time I didn't do a cliffhanger so I'm being nice to you. I was going to but I decided not to for you's.

Please comment, vote and follow me!!

Lots of love

Emma <3