Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

***Chloe's POV***

I woke up to the sound of rain. I love rain it's so peaceful just the sound of it. My leg felt much better I think I could walk around now. I started opening my eyes then I remembered I went to sleep in Louis's arms. I peaked through my eyelashes to see. I was in my bed. I let out a little sigh then opened my eyes completely. I rolled over on my other side just to be facing a bare chest. What? I looked up to find a pair of two blue eyes staring down at me.

"Good morning" Louis said smiling at me. A little creepy Lou, a little creepy.

"Morning" I said before I yarned. I started to get out of bed but got pulled back down by Louis. I turned around to face him, to see his smirk on his face. I smiled at him. Two can play at that game, I thought.

"Oh Lou, you naughty boy" I said to him, slapping his arm playfully. He blushed a light shade of pink. Aww I did that to him? I'm nothing, I'm just boring old Chloe. Louis looked back up and shock his head saying 'no' I just smiled at him. I was no flirt but sometimes if I have to I will. Then suddenly Louis pulled me over the bed. Making me roll over him. I just blushed. Great! I tried getting back over him but I couldn't. I pouted at him, then he pouted back.

"Lou let me go" I wined. He just pouted again then let me roll over him. But once I was right on top of him facing his face, he stopped me and I was inches away from his face. He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. Louis started leaning in, but just then the door opened and in came Harry. Louis quickly let go of me and I rolled onto the floor.

"Hey u was just coming in here to tell you breakfast is in the kitchen, I'm just going out okay?" I nodded at Harry. I was still on the floor just lying there. Then he walked out. I jumped up off the floor and turned around to Louis.

"So where were we?" Louis asked winking at me, with a smirk on him face. I shock my head.

"You missed your chance Tomlinson" I said smirking at him. I walked over to my clothes (that my mum brought me while I was in pain) and picked out what I was going to wear.

"Aww but Hazza interrupted us" he wined while pouting at me. I just simply shock my head.

"Interrupted us? You mean interrupt you?" I asked eyeing Louis.

"Yeah but it takes two people to kiss not one" he said smiling like he solved a really hard math question. I sighed then walked into the bathroom and made sure the door was locked. I didn't want him to come in and see everything. I striped down and turned on the shower and stepped into the hot water. I love the feeling of hot water on my bare back, it's so calming. After a 5 minute shower I hoped out and dried myself off. Once I was out of the shower I got dressed into a black dress that goes to my mid-thigh and has a thin brown belt around it. I but on my brown UGGs and my gold bracelet. I grabbed my 'Chloe' necklace and put that on too. (A/N: Picture on the side of Chloe's outfit) Then I did my make-up just some eyeliner, mascara and a tiny bit of foundation. I stepped out of the bathroom to be greeted by Louis, who stood up and came over to me.

"Can I carry on doing it now?" He whispers in my ear then he put his hands around my waist. I groaned and tried getting out of his grip, but failed. He started leaning in and this time I pushed his chest away. He looked at me shocked then sad.

"Lou don't be sad I only did it be-" I was cut off by him.

"No I understand you don't like me" he said with his head facing the floor. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand in mine. He looked up at me, and I smiled at him, he smiled back but a sad smile. Then I frowned at him. I pulled him out of my room and in the the kitchen. I stepped into the kitchen just to be greeted by a great smell of pancakes. Yum! I rushed straight over to them, still holding Louis' hand. He just laughed at my silliness. I just gave him a glare then carried on eating my yummy breakfast. He sat beside me then I jumped onto his lap while he was still sat on a stool. I smiled at him then took another bite of my food. He tried biting a bit off but I pulled it away.

"No! My food!" I yelled at him. He chuckled, making me bob up and down because I was in his lap. "Stop laughing, your making me go up and down" I said as I glare at him. Then I smile making him confused. I start laughing at him. Then he joins in and were laughing at nothing now. After I ate my food we sat in the couch and turned the tv on. We both weren't listening to it we were just thinking. I was looking at my feet when I felt a stare on my back so I turn around and looked into his sea blue eyes. We were sat next to each other on one couch but we had a gap in between us. But soon the gap closed as Louis moved closer to me. I looked back at the ground then a finger was under my chin lifting it up so I was looking at Louis straight in the eyes.

"Chloe I'm sorry about what happened to you. If I was your boyfriend I would never cheat on a beautiful girl like you ever" he said not looking anywhere but my eyes. I smiled at him, that was so nice for him to say that to me. Nobody calls me beautiful, they call me slut, whore and other mean names like that. All of those names aren't true, people just call me that for who-knows why. I look down at my lap.

"Thanks Lou that means a lot, and when I say a lot I mean it" I said looking back up at him and then smiled. We just talked for hours until Harry came home. Who knows where he went to but I let it slip. He came home with messy hair his clothes all crinkled and other stuff. By the looks of what I saw Louis' expression, he knew what Harry did. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone 3 text messages and 1 missed call. The missed call was from mum, I was going to call her back. 1 message was from my mum the other two from Brooke. One from Lucy using Brooke's phone.

Brooke' message:

'Hey we r coming to see u in 2 days! I can't wait to see u hun xx'

I replied to her saying I can't wait to see her either. Then I opened the other one from Brooke but Lucy wrote it.

'Hey babe you haven't called me but u called BrookBear in stead, why?! Anyway can't wait to see u in 2 days xx -Lucy'

I sent one back saying to Brooke tell Lucy this then I wrote:

'Hey I'm sorry I called Brooke and not u it was important Brooke can tell u :) and yeah I can't wait! xx'

I sent it then looked at my mums text message.

'Hey honey just asking how u r living with Harry, he can be pretty annoying sometimes. Don't tell him I said that ;) love you, talk to u soon xx'

I sent her one back saying I won't tell Harry and its good and I know Harry can be really annoying. I smiled while I wrote it to her. Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I sang. Haha I was so funny! In walked Louis.

"Your so funny" he said sarcastically.

"I know" I said back sarcastically. He came and sat beside me.

"Do you want to know why Harry came back in that state?" Louis asked looking at me. I nodded slowly unsure if I should now or not. He carried on. "Harry is a flirt if you didn't know already, and he always gets a girl. He gets random girls from clubs and fucks them. He probably just went to see a girl from a club because he isn't drunk" I was shocked my brother is a jerk. Just going around and doing that to girls. I'm so mad.

"WHAT?!"

_____________

A/N: what do you think people? Good?

Bad?

Amazing?

Boring? Well I doubt it's boring :)

Needs more?

Comment or vote :)

Much love

Emma