Chapter 17

~Chapter 17~

***Chloe's POV***

"Your going to get a . . . . . Tattoo" Zayn said with a wide smile on his face. My face fell.

"No no no no no!" I yelled trying to run away. But Zayn grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"You said you would do anything" he said pouting.

"Fine!" I said giving in with a groan. I walked into the shop with Zayn behind me.

"Hello, how may I help you" a person at the front desk asked looking at me then looked behind me and her eyes went wide.

"Zayn! Are you back for another one?" She asked Zayn. I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. He smiled shyly.

"No, I'm here to get my friend, Chloe, to get a tattoo" he said smiling at the girl. She had red wavy hair going to her shoulders and green/blue eyes. She had quite a few tattoos that I could see and she was quite tall.

"Okay, well if you would take a seat here," she said pointing to a chair. I sat down on it. "Then you can tell me what tattoo you want" she said handing me a book with tattoo pictures in it. I took the book and flipped through it until I saw a really awesome tattoo. It said 'Love'. (A/N: picture of tattoo on the side)

"This one" I said pointing to the picture. Zayn looked over my shoulder and smiled at me and nodded. The girl came over and had a look.

"Great choice" she said smiling at me. "Where do you want it?" She asked. I put on my sexy thinking face. Note the sarcasm.

"Hmm, my right wrist" I said pointing to the spot. She nodded then went to get the equipment. She came back after a minute and started to do the tattoo. It stung like hell, I wanted to scream really loud but I didn't.

***After the tattoo is done***

It looked so cool! It was all worth the pain I went through. I was sat at a table in a food court just looking at my wrist. I heard a chuckle from in front of me. I whipped my head up to the voice and it was Zayn.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just you can't stop looking at your tattoo for a minute" he said while I looked back at my tattoo.

"I can so" I said looking back up at his face. He raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really" I said with a plain expression on my face.

"Okay, well if you can go a whole day without looking at it, I will do anything you want" he said smirking.

"Starting from when?" I asked. Quickly looking down at it one more time.

"From . . . . . . Now!" And he started timing it on his iPhone. I sighed heavily.

"What happens if someone asks what is that and points to my tattoo?" I asked getting worried.

"You fail" he said smirking.

"Okay fine" I said pouting and folding my arms over my chest. I leaned back in my chair looking around.

"Should we get going?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah we should, are we going to watch a movie?" I asked looking up at him.

"Nah, we should do it next time" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's getting dark" he answered me.