Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

***Harry's POV***

I let Zayn, Liam and Niall into my room. Then I sat back down on my bed.

"What's up mate?" Liam asked looking at me with worried eyes. I sighed, I had to tell them.

"It's Chloe" I said looking down at my bed. "She isn't talking to me, and she's been ignoring me too" I said. What have I done to her, to make her hate me?

"What have you done to make her act like that?" Zayn asked. I shrugged.

"That's what I don't know" I looked up at them to see what their face expressions are like. Liam's is in thought, Niall is... I don't really know and Zayn's is a knowing look on his face.

Huh?

They then all looked at me and had shocked expressions now. "Have you been crying?" Niall asked looking at me in the eye. I looked back down, and nodded. Is it that bad?

"I'm going to talk to Chloe" Zayn said then stood to his feet from sitting on my bed, then walked to the door and shut it behind him. I let out a sigh and lay back down with my head in my pillow.

***Chloe's POV***

I was sitting on the couch with Louis just chatting. Brooke and Lucy still are passed out. Then I heard a door shut and I quickly whipped my head round to see who it was. Zayn. I sighed and looked back down at the floor. I heard footsteps coming closer to me then they stopped. I looked up to see big brown eyes looking at me.

"I know why you have been ignoring Harry" He finally spoke. What is he talking about? I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why, then?" I asked looking at him.

"Because you found out he sleeps with every girl he can" he said. My eyes widened, how did he know? "He said you have been ignoring him and not talking to him, so I thought you might have found out" he said looking proud of himself. I giggled at him. Then I went back to seriousness.

"Why does he do it?" I asked myself while looking back down at my hands.

"I told you why" Louis said.

"Wait is that how you found out?" Zayn questioned me. I nodded. I sat there in silence for about 5 minutes till I heard a scream. I looked down and saw Brooke with wide eyes and staring at Louis and Zayn that were beside me. I jumped off the couch and covered her mouth, which made her lick it off. I shrieked and ran over to Louis and wiped it all over his t-shirt. He shrieked and tried wiping it on Zayn's tee but Zayn didn't let him to do that so he ran out of the room and into Harry's. I turned back around to see Brooke and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I thought this was a dream" she told me while taking a deep breath to calm her down.

"We'll it's not" I said smiling at her.

"Nah shit sharlock" she said in a 'duh' tone. I just rolled my eyes at her but I couldn't help but smile at her.

"So do you want to meet the others?" I asked looking at her expression change to excited and happy. She smiled widely at me and started nodded uncontrollably. I laughed at her and so did Louis, who was still sitting next to me. I turned to face Louis like saying 'go get the boys'. He nodded and left.

"After I meet them you have to tell me everything that's happened" she said all of a sudden seriously. I nodded to her. Then all of a sudden a sleepy Lucy opened her eyes.