~Epilogue~

A/N: Sorry for the authors note at the beginning again but thanks to all the readers who supported me though-out the whole story :) I could'nt believe how many pages I wrote in the last chapter so I hoped u liked it that long :)

P.s. There will be another A/N at the end, sorry

~Emma x

~Chapter 29/Epilogue~

***Chloe's POV***

*1 Month Later*

It's time to leave this hospital! Yessss! I've been waiting so long to leave.

I was waiting on the end of my hospital bed for someone to come pick me up. Once I leave this place I'm starting a new life! No one will remember me as Chloe Style. There will be no such person as her once I leave this hospital. I'm moving away from the boys and I'm changing my name, my hair colour, my life!

I need a fresh start. No confusion with love, nothing. It'll be great!

"Ready to go?" I looked up to see Harry leaning against the doorframe. I'm gonna miss my brother the most of all. Once I'm living by myself I'll be telling everyone I meet, that I have no brothers and no family what-so-ever.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p', then jumping off the end of the bed. I walked over to Harry and gave him a big hug. It'll be the lady hug from his after this. He was shocked but melted into it and hugged me back.

"Lets go then" He pulled my hand and together we walked out and into his car. I've stopped cutting and I've stopped not eating. I'm as healthy as a horse. Louis is still going out with Eleanor, and I'm happy for them. I won't have to be around them after today anyway so what's the point in hating Eleanor when I'm about to leave?

"Hey Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Can you drop me off at the bank? I need to get some money out" I lied. He nodded then started heading towards the closest bank.

"Who's gonna get you?" Harry asked once I was out of the car and standing in front of the bank.

"I'll get a friend to pick me up. Don't worry" I reassured him.

"Okay" I waved to him then shut the car door and headed into the bank. Here goes nothing.

*******************************

"Uh yes, I'd like to change my name" I spoke to a man behind the desk. I was in the bank changing my name.

"That'll be $150 to change your name Miss" the man behind the dark told me. I nodded.

"I know"

"Okay then, what is your name going to he then, Miss?" He asked.

Hmm. I've been thinking of names for a long time now but I never got a good one I liked.

"Abigail Mia Smith" I said to the man. I'm sure that'll do. "Abby for short" I muttered under my breath. "Perfect" I smiled.

"Ok Miss Smith that'll be $300 please" The man held out his hand.

"But I thought you said it was $150"

"Yea but that just for the first name" I nodded and pairs the man the money.

"Here's your new . . . birth papers if you'd like to call them" He handed me the papers with my new name on it and a signature.

"Thanks"

"Have a nice day Abigail" Now that's gonna take a little while of getting used to. I walked it the door and got my phone out from my pocket.

3 missed calls