Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

***Chloe's POV***

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Chloe Styles. I love surfing, it's my life. I live in a beautiful beach house with my mum and dad. Everyday I go out surfing at 5 o'clock in the morning, practicing with my dad or mum. It's normally my dad as my mum has work. I've been doing surfing since I was seven years old. I'm eighteen now. I have dark brown wavy hair that flows down to my mid-back. I have brown eyes but have hazel bits in my eyes. My hobbies consist of writing songs and drawing and that's what I do other then surfing. (A/N: What she looks like on the side)

Beep, Beep, Beep

My stupid alarm wakes me up at four in the morning, ready for another day of surfing at five then school at eight. Today's Friday so it's the weekend tomorrow. I get up off my warm and comfy bed to get dressed and ready. I get my clothes for today then head to the bathroom. I strip down out of my pj's and hopped into the shower and let the hot water run down my face, calming me.

Once I finish I get dressed and put on some mascara on then I headed downstairs. I was greeted by my dad, as he was ready for surfing with me.

"Morning sunshine." I smiled at him like saying 'hi dad' back to him. I don't talk in the mornings, well not till at least five. I was never the morning person, but I had to get up at this time. I grabbed an apple then went to the fount door, putting on my shoes and grabbed a towel.

"Ready to go?" Dad asked from behind me. I turned to look at him and nodded. He knew I didn't talk till five so he was used to it. He opened the door and walked out waiting on the step for me. We were really close, like father like daughter. I was close to my mum but not as much as my dad. I spend most my time with him as my mum is working for the money for us to live. I jumped outside to where my dad was waiting and we headed down to the beach that was a five minute walk from our house.

It was 4:46 now so I would start talking soon. Once we reached the beach I took off my clothes to revel my wetsuit that was under my clothes. I slipped off my shoes, grabbed my blue and green surf board and ran into the water. I checked my waterproof watch to see it was 4:58 so I decided to start talking.

"Hurry up dad, I don't have forever." I yelled to my dad, who was still on the beach taking off his clothes to revel his wetsuit.

"I'm coming. I swear your so eager sometimes." He said with a little chuckle. Well, surfing is my life so what does he suspect from me?

"Well yeah, I always am." I yelled back. He was now grabbing his dark blue and black surf board and started running into the water to where I was waiting.

"Okay, ready for training?" He question once he reached me.

"Of course." I said smiling widely at him. We caught some waves until it was seven then we decided to stop so I could get ready for school.

"Come on, you have to go to school in an hour." I hate how he's always right. I sighed and nodded. I swam up to the shallow water and got out and picked up my board. On my way up the beach I grabbed my clothes and started my walk back home to get ready for school. My dad was walking at my side in silence until I broke it.

"Dad, am I an only child?" I asked just a little louder then a whisper.

"Yes honey, you are. Why do you ask?" He asked while looking down at me.

"Well I've seen some pictures of me when I was younger with this boy, and I've heard you and mum on the phone sometimes talking to as you say 'son' so I was just asking." I said looking at him.