83

Yuta is angrily looking at the couple in front of him.

"What did you say?" Yuta asked

"I said we are going to get Yuri, she can't stay with you, Adi told us what happened, she's my granddaughter." Mrs. Qi said to Yuta who is looking mad right now.

"You can't get my daughter, she's not going to be in good hands." Yuta said

"What do you mean by that Lee Yuta?" Mr. Qi angrily said

"I said what I said, you have only one child, Qi Adi, but looks like she didn't get a good personality." Yuta said mocking the couple.

"Having an affair with the married man, just for the medical supplies, alter an DNA results and point someone else as the father of her child." Yuta continues mocking them.

"Like you said, Qi Adi just pointed at you as the father, Yuri is not your daughter, that's why we are getting our granddaughter to be with her family." Mrs. Qi Adi said

"She's my daughter by the paper, you gave her rights as a father to me, there is no way I'm giving my daughter to you, she's my daughter and she's staying with me." Yuta said angrily

"You can't do that." Mr. Qi said

"Yes I can, I have my rights as her father, she's staying with me, I'm her father by papers and you won't say anything about her being not my daughter, she's with her family already and it's me." Yuta said

"Lee Yuri's family is me, I'm her only family now." Lee Yuta said before standing up.

"We are going to get her, even if you don't like it." Mrs. Qi said

"Try me, I won't lost another child just because of your family, don't test my patience Mrs. Qi." Yuta said before leaving the two of them.

Yuta went back to his car and drive away, he met the Qi Couple because they said it's important and about Yuri, but he didn't expect for them to tell him that they are going to get his daughter.

He arrived at the camp and went to his office. When he finally sitting on his chair, it's still not feeling relax when he received a call.

It's Aunty Lita who is now looking at Yuri while he is working.

"What do you mean she's missing?" Yuta stood up from his chair on his office in the camp.

"I'm so sorry sir Yuta, she asked for snacks but when I came back she's not here anymore." Lita is now crying.

Yuri gone missing when she's the one looking for the little child. She can't imagine what will happen to her if something bad happened to her young lady.

"I'm on my way home." Yuta said before leaving, soldiers are saluting but they are confused why Yuta is running as if he is chasing time.

"Yuri.." Yuta said while driving, he is looking around while driving, he wants to check if he can see Yuri.

He won't forgive himself if something happens to his daughter, he won't even think about life without Yuri now.

He won't lost another child, not anymore.

Yuta stop at the park, it's near at his house but he remembers that Yuri loves to play here. He come down and look around.

"Shhh, don't cry, it's okay." Yuta heard someone said and he look at where it came from because the cries are familiar to him.

"Why mommy go? Why daddy let mommy go?" Yuta heard and that made him walk faster because he is sure that is Yuri.

"Don't cry, everything has a reason, maybe destiny is working that he needs to let go of your mommy, don't be sad." A lady said to Yuri.

Yuta is just watching them, he doesn't know why he is letting the lady talk to his daughter.

"Does daddy loves me? Why he is doing this to me?" Yuri asked and that made Yuta feel hurts.

"Of course your daddy loves you, maybe he have his reason why he did that, maybe because you are still young and it will be too hard for you to understand." The lady said

"But I'm sure one day when you finally can understand things, your daddy will tell you everything." The lady continues

"You think so?" Yuri asked and the lady nods.

"I'm sure, so where is your companion?" The lady asked

"I don't know, I left the house without her, because daddy is working." Yuri said

"Why are you leaving your house without someone with you? It's no good, what if something happens to you? Your daddy is going to be sad." The lady said

"I don't want daddy to be sad." Yuri said now looking so sad because of the girl.

"Do you know how to contact your companion or your daddy?" The lady asked.

Yuta didn't wait for them to continue and walk towards them.

"Lee Yuri." Yuta said now kneeling in front of Lee Yuri.

"Daddy?" Yuri said now with widen eyes but she immediately hug her daddy.

"What are you doing baby? Why did you left nanny Lita?" Yuta asked looking if his daughter have some bruise or if she's hurt somewhere.

"I'm okay daddy, this aunty help me." Yuri said before pointing at the lady who is just watching them.

"Thank you for helping my daughter, I'm Lee Yuta, Yuri's father." Yuta said before offering his hands.

"Hello, I'm Wu Magi, your daughter is a good girl." The lady said accepting Yuta's hands.

Yuta and Magi look at each other's eyes.