60

"What do you think?" Len asked Jing while showing her new design that she created just for Jing.

"I want this, do you think I'm going to look good when I wear that?" Jing asked while pointing at the certain design

"I created that just for you, of course it's going to be good on you." Len rolled her eyes answering her best friend.

"You are really crazy Jing." Yang whined and Jing just laugh at her.

They are in Len house, the three of them are having a meeting because of Jing craziness that they allowed.

"I'm going to pay you good." Jing said to Yang who rolled her eyes.

"As if, I'm sure you are whining for discount to Lina." Yang said and Jing just laugh.

Jing smiles to her two best friend, she knows that her craziness have limited time, all of them are already rushing but they are still smiling to her.

"Auntie Jing, auntie Yang." Bella shouted and run towards her aunties while Azim following her.

They both just came from school, their bodyguards and driver is the one who pick them up because their mommy is busy and they understand it.

"Oh, hello babies, wow Bella you look beautiful in your uniform." Yang said smiling to her and Azim.

Their school uniform is a short sleeve polo with navy blue tie, Bella wearing a navy blue skirt while Azim wearing a navy blue pants. Their uniform coat is in Azim's hands.

"Hello baby, did you enjoy school?" Len asked Azim while Bella is busy with her aunties

"Yes mommy, Hansel and Achilles also visit us in our classroom." Azim said and Len nods.

Yes, the twin attended the same school with Hansel and Achilles.

"Did you made a lot of friends?" Len asked

"Mommy, one of the girls in my class said they like Azim." Bella shouted when she heard what her mom asked.

"Ha? What do you mean my sunshine?" Len asked Bella.

"They said that Azim is so handsome and they like him, they even wants to visit our house." Bella said

Yang and Jing raise an eyebrow and look at Len, who is looking at her son.

"They like you baby, awww you are popular with girls?" Len said smiling to Azim.

"I don't like them mommy, they are so loud and have a lots of questions about personal things." Azim said with grimace face.

Len just laugh before she hug Bella and Azim. Her babies are getting big now, next thing they know her twin are adults already.

"Okay babies, change your clothes and I will asked someone to prepare your snacks." Len said and both of them nods.

"See you later aunties." Azim said to his aunties.

"See you." Bella said waving their hands before going upstairs while their nanny following them.

"The twin is so big now, children grow up so fast." Yang said, she can say that because her son Achilles is also growing up.

"Next thing you guys know they already introducing their future partner." Jing said teasing the two mothers in front of her.

"Ahh, no, I can't imagine my Bella and my Azim introducing someone to me." Len said shaking her head.

"The children are still young, stop it Jing." Yang said glaring to Jing who just laugh at them.

"Both of you are so cute." Jing said while laughing and the two just rolled their eyes.

"Let's get back to the topic." Len said dismissing the teasing of Jing.

"So, I'm going to prepare this." Len pointing at the design.

"Yes please." Jing said

"By the way, did you asked Auntie and Uncle?" Yang asked and Jing rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, I won't go planning everything without their permission, mom is actually helping me." Jing said, Len and Yang nods.

"We are so happy for you Jing." Len said hugging Jing.

"Next month." Yang said and both nods.

---

"Hey babe." Jing greeted Ron kissing him.

"Hey, you are so busy that I can't see you, that's why I came here." Ron said entering the apartment of Jing.

"I'm sorry babe, forgive me?" Jing said looking at Ron with her puppy eyes.

"You know that I can't resist that eyes." Ron said shaking his head.

Jing jump to Ron's back and Ron immediately wrapped his arms on Jing's legs.

"I already told you before that don't jump on me like that, what if you fall?" Ron scolded Jing who just wrapped her hands around Ron's neck.

"I love you babe." Jing whispered to Ron ignoring his scolding.

"I love you too." Ron answers sweetly

Jing buried her face on Ron's nape, Ron just sigh because of it and go to the couch. He move Jing to sit on his lap while he is sitting to the couch.

"I miss you." Ron said kissing Jing in every inch of her face towards her neck.

Jing wrapped her hands on Ron's neck and just let him kiss her while she giggles.

"I really really love you Ron." Jing said while smiling sweetly to Ron who smiles.