50

Len looking at the girl in front of her, Qi Adi is different than before, she used to be confident and always highly to herself.

But the Qi Adi in front of her looks weak and insecure, she can't even look at Len's eyes.

"How are you? Still a doctor?" Len asked breaking the silence between them.

"Yeah, I'm still a doctor." Adi said and Len nods

"So what do you want?" Len asked

Len wants to end everything, she doesn't want to have any connections between her and Lee Yuta anymore, she can't just keep bumping with them.

"Len, please let Yuta go." Adi said and Len raise an eyebrow because of what she said

"Excuse me?" Len asked she can't believe what she heard from Adi.

"Please let him go, Yuta already have a daughter with me, let him go." Adi said sounds so desperate in Len's ear.

"Look Qi Adi, Yuta and I already broke things for years now, I don't know what are you talking about." Len said she cross her arms before sighing

"He can't let you go, he still waiting." Adi said and Len shake her head.

She can see the desperation in Adi's face and she just laugh because of it.

"Look Adi, if Yuta can't love you again, it's not my fault anymore, I ended my marriage five years ago Qi Adi, I already signed and I made sure that my marriage are already done, don't tell me to let go someone who I already let go five years ago." Len said shaking her head.

"Len, talk to him, tell him that what you have is already in the past." Adi said she even held Len who push it.

"Don't touch me, I'm talking to you because I want to tell you that next time I see you again near me or my children, I won't be so nice, your problem with Lee Yuta is out of my business." Len stood up and started to walk but after few step a hand held her again, she look behind and saw Adi kneeling.

Qi Adi the person who came to her five years ago and told her to leave Lee Yuta because she's already back, she even threatening her before but now she's kneeling in front of Len.

"I will do anything, everything, just talk to him and finally let him go, my daughter needs him, my daughter deserves a complete family." Adi said in tears now.

"Like I said, your problem with Lee Yuta is not my business anymore, five years ago you cause too much pain to me, why would I help someone who cause my child's death?" Len said pushing Adi's hands.

"Like I said don't come near me again and please teach your daughter some manners, pushing someone else is not good." Len final said before leaving.

Len went back to her sisters, Xioli immediately stood up.

"Len..." Lina called and she just smiles.

"I'm sorry about that.." Len said before sitting back to her chair.

"It's okay, I hope everything is okay?" Yang asked

"Everything is fine." Len said

"What did she said to you?" Xioli asked

"Nothing important, she just wants me to clear things for her problem." Len said and Yang raise an eyebrow

Lina frown while Xioli just sigh

"She wants you to clear things with Yuta?" Xioli asked softly

"Yes, she wants me to let go Yuta who I already let go five years ago." Len said she even chuckles

"Where is the desperation coming from?" Lina asked now and Len just smirk.

"She said that her daughter deserves a complete family." Len said before she shake her head again.

"She's doing it for her daughter or for her own?" Yang asked, she can't believe Adi is doing things for her daughter.

"How many times did you met that child? I think I saw you recognize her earlier." Xioli asked

"This is the second time, the first time is few days ago, I'm with my children and Akio, we saw them with Lee Yuta." Len said and everyone got stunned.

"What's wrong?" Len asked when they become silent

"With Akio?" Lina asked

"Yeah, with Akio.." Len said

"What did Akio said?" Yang asked

"He said nothing, he just let me rest and hug me." Len said and the three just look at each other.

The three of them just look at each other, even they are not always seeing Akio, but they know Akio.

They know Akio even before he have relationship with Len, she introduced Akio as her friend to them and he is cool.

But one thing they know for sure, Akio never got silent if Len got hurt or any of his children got hurt.

"Maybe he really didn't do anything, but what will he say if he knows about Adi's child pushing Bella earlier?" Lina said to Yang and Xioli.

"He will do something." Yang said

"What are you whispering to each other?" Len asked, she can't believe this three whispering each other in front of her.

"Nothing much." Xioli said smiling to Len.