EXTRA (2)

"My lady, someone is looking for you." Len look up from the paper she's holding, her mom is actually training her to handle the Little beauty, she just got home but she needed to finished things.

"Someone? Who?" Len asked and Akio look at her, he really doesn't want to entertain the person outside waiting for Len.

"Savior?" Len asked standing now worried because Akio didn't answer her.

"She said her name is Feng Zia." Akio said and Len stopped walking.

Of course, it's been years since she last time he heard that name and the last time she heard that is not a good news.

"Where is she?" Len asked

"Downstairs, please calm down my lady, I hope you won't get shocked when you see her." Akio said and Len look at him frowning but Akio didn't say another word

Akio and Len went down, Len saw Azim and Bella standing in front of someone who is sitting down on the living room.

"Azim, Bella come here." Akio called for the children who immediately look when they heard their father calling for them.

"Bye bye auntie, baby." Len heard Bella said before running towards Akio.

Len got stunned where she's standing, in front of her is Feng Zia. The friend of Chang Yuanni the late girlfriend of Ming. Feng Zia is also rumored girlfriend of Bai Shin. Len's brother.

But what made her stunned is the child on her lap, she's is looking at Len with her doe eyes.

"What the hell?" Len whispered to herself when she finally see who is the child look a like.

Len walk towards Feng Zia who looks fragile in Len's eyes, she also look scared for unknown reason.

"Tell me, that child." Len said Feng Zia have tears on her eyes now

"Ms. Len." Zia said, Len know Feng Zia, before she look confident and strong but right now in front of Len she look weak and fragile.

"Answer me." Len looking coldly to Zia, the child in Zia's hands

"Yes, she is." Feng Zia said that made Len close her eyes before she took the couch near her.

"Why are you here?" Len asked looking at the woman who is looking back with fragile eyes.

"I don't know how to see Shin, her secretary didn't let me see him, the guards on his house also didn't let me." Zia said

"Of course." Len whispered to herself, she remember how lost Shin before, he is looking for Zia and Len doesn't know why.

But looking at the child on Zia's hands, she knows already what happened.

"Come with me." Len said

She can't decide on her own, she can't ask anything to Zia, she needs to call the whole family.

Len look up and saw her husband already looking at her.

"Ready the children." Len said to Akio who immediately nods and went upstairs again.

Len look at Zia again who is now looking down. The child in front of her is looking at Len.

"Come here, little baby." Len said smiles to the child.

The child look at Zia who nods before she went to Len.

"You are so beautiful, what is your name?" Len asked the child.

When the child answer, Len are in tears now, before she nods.

"That's a beautiful name." Len said while looking at the child.

"Why are you sad Auntie?" The child asked

"I'm not sad, I'm just happy to meet you." Len said while looking at the doe eyes.

"I'm also happy to see you, you are so beautiful." The child said and Len nods

"Do you want to come with me?" Len asked

"Where are we going?" The child asked

"To meet kind people." Len said, the child look at Zia again who nods.

"Let's go?" Len heard Akio

Len look behind and saw four children who is also waiting with Akio.

"Let's go Zia, you have a lots of explaining to do." Len seriously said while looking at Zia who nods.

They went to the van and they went on the road while Len is calling everyone to meet them.

When they arrived, everyone is already waiting, they are curious why Len suddenly called them.

"What's wrong?" Xioli asked while looking so worried to Len

Yang went to them to help Akio to the sleeping twins Allan and Allen, while Azim and Bella went to play with the other children.

"Everyone is already here?" Len asked and Yang nods.

Yang look behind Len when she notice that Len brought someone but her eyes widen because she saw the child first before the one holding to her.

"Len, that child." Yang said and Len nods

"Let's go inside." Len said, everyone look behind, because the wall still blinding their view to see the the person behind Len.

"Who is it?" Shin asked

Len walk and Zia doesn't have any choice but to show herself and everyone went silent.

"Dear, why don't you introduce yourself?" Len said to the child.

"Hello everyone, my name is Chang Mina." The child said while bowing in front of everyone who is stunned.